BY KATZ

Margaret W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bread is light and fluffy. It's very tasty. It was great for french toast! It's more expensive than regular bread, but that seems to be the trend with most gluten-free items. I think I only bought it a few times, but I'd buy it again if I can find it again!
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been gluten free for over 10 years now. Bread has come a far way and this Katz bread is one of the best I have ever had. It tastes best when toasted, and is really the most yummy gluten free bread!
Patrick O.
Really good bread. Very healthy to eat. I like making grilled cheese sandwiches with this brand of bread.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Really good quality bread and they are always fresh and it feels really soft and not chewy at all...
Viviana T.
Elizabeth, NJ
My mom has to eat gluten free food, and this is her favorite. It's really tasty
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with this bread. The whole family loves it and it taste great!
Amanda H.
We love this bread...the family doesn't like any other kind...always buy it
Katie B.
Atlanta, GA
Most gluten free white breads taste very dry. Is this dry tasting with no flavor?
Margaret W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I find this? I think I bought it at a local natural food store awhile back, but I haven't seen it anywhere since we've moved across the country.

Amazon