GroceryBakeryDonutsKatz
Katz, Gluten Free Powdered Donuts, 105 Ounce

Katz, Gluten Free Powdered Donuts, 10.5 Ounce

by Katz

Who doesn't love Donuts? These delicious Sugar Powdered Donuts have helped fill your Donut cravings. They have just the right amount of sweetness to create a perfect Gluten Free Donut experience. Dunk them in your coffee, or eat them by themselves, either way, they are truly a delight.

Katz, Gluten Free Powdered Donuts, 10.5 Ounce (1 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Katz, Gluten Free Powdered Donuts, 10.5 Ounce!
Autumn P.
Albuquerque, NM
I recently found out I have celiac disease and discovered these products. I only wish more stores in my area carried them. Great product for those who are gluten free!
R G.
Bainbridge, GA
I was so excited to find these. It had been over a decade since I had eaten a powdered donut and these were just how I remembered the mini donuts in the bag my mom would get sometimes. These are definitely one of my guilty pleasures. The powdered sugar just melts in your mouth. The only downside is they are so good I want to eat the whole box!
Bethany P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good! Being celiac, it’s so hard to find tasty substitutes, but Katz does a really great job at making delicious gluten free donuts
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
Katz, Gluten Free Powdered Donuts, 10.5 Ounce uploaded by Ashley B.
I've had a craving for powdered donuts for probably a month now and was very excited when I found these (I can't have dairy). They satisfy the craving but they're allllriiiiight.. The consistency of the donut and the powdered sugar is odd but the flavor is there! I don't know that I would buy it again but I will definitely finish the box. Regular powdered donuts are still better tho
Krissie D.
Fairfield, CA
One of my favorite treats. Perfect mix of both sweet and savory! They’re powdered donuts is one of my favorite flavors!
Abby C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These aren’t anything special compared to other Katz products. There isn’t a whole lot of flavor in my opinion #sweettooth

Looking for your answer?