BY KATY PERRY

This gentle floral perfume for women opens with the fruity scent of pomegranate, sweetened with blackthorn and freshened by pink freesia . The heart of sweet jasmine and fresh orange flower is enhanced by sandalwood’s richness. Vibrant leather and delicate skin musk blend with vanilla orchid’s powdery floral essence in the base. The fragrance offers moderate longevity and sillage.

• "(the first one) I wear this every day and get compliments." in 1 review
Chelsea H.
I wore this on my wedding day so it's very special to me. I love how sweet smelling it is. I wear it on special occasions. It's floral and fresh. Beautiful packaging but odd to set down as it's just sort of lays down.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
I keep a mini of this stuff in my purse! It's by far my favorite perfume and a really cute bottle to!! It doesn't last all day, but I don't mind respraying it all over because it smells SO GOOD!!
Kayleen C.
Unlike killer queen, this Katy Perry fragrance has more of a masculine feel to it. It's a mysterious woodsy earthy smelling perfume with just a twinge of sweetness that isn't over powering. It's beautiful is what it is. One of my favourites in my massive collection.
Jamie M.
ny
This perfume smells so good. It's a very Sexy scent sweet floral and it lasts on me. I am almost out so I will be purchasing this again for the 3rd time. I even had a small one to keep in my purse. I recommend this perfume. When I pick this up I'm going to see what Killer Queen smells like if I like it I'll pick that up as well.
Madison C.
Fishers,IN
You can find this product at Walgreens for about $25 full size bottle. Not too expensive!The packaging is super cute looks like a diamond! I think this perfume is perfect for any teenage girl! Smells pretty good . I've only tried a tester so not sure if the fragrance last all day.
Neneshka R.
Me gusta mucho este perfume. Primeramente me encanta su empaque es igual que el Killer Queen pero los colores de este perfume hacen que se vea diferente y más lindo el frasco.

Es un perfume con olor suave con tonos florales y frutales. Huele muy rico y es muy suavecito como para las personas que sean alérgicas a los perfumes con olores fuertes. Se los recomiendo.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
I'm someone who gets headaches from a lot of perfumes, so I have to be careful with what I buy. Fortunately, I can wear this stuff all the time AND it smells great. Its kind of like a fruity, vanilla-blackberry, tangy scent. Not powdery or floral scented. Similar to Rue 21 Rue Rocks perfume.
Cidalia S.
New Britain, CT
My other favorite in the series. This perfume is light and smell subtly like blue raspberry. It's very refreshing and perks you right up. Great scent if out and about in the day, going for a walk, or just running errands. You'll certainly get a boost of confidence when people start turning heads.
Angel R.
Wever, IA
I love this perfume so much! The packaging is beautiful, and very unique. It is quite cheap as well, I bought it at Kohls for 45-50 dollars. I've had this perfume for a year now, and I still absolutely adore it. I recommend this perfume for everyone!
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
This scent has become my favorite. I am pretty much obsessed and Amazon had a great deal on it. I switch all the time between this one and killer queen. Both are amazing. It's a nice scent with a light vanilla to it without being to sugary sweet.
Eduardo M.
Denver, CO
Would you say that the male gender could wear play this scent off, or is it mostly feminine smelling?
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
What does the smell remind you of?
Melanie L.