Katy Perry Purr Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml uploaded by Mariah G.

BY KATY PERRY

Feel Like a Lady of Leisure Recommended age: Perfect for anyone 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 6-10 hours With its mix of peach, gardenia, forbidden apple and green bamboo, Purr by Katy Perry is the kind of fragrance that can make you feel like a lady of leisure. Introduced in 2010, this intriguing perfume is perfect for the woman searching for a casual scent. With its diverse collection of ingredients, Purr can be worn in a number of situations, including a day out with friends or a relaxed evening with family. It s the right fragrance for the woman who likes life to be a bit laid back. see more...

Monique R.
Winter Haven, FL
This is cheap and it's fun. If you are on a budget and just want a fun perfume with a cute bottle, I think this would be an excellent recommendation. The perfume is not very long lasting but I think you get what you pay for in this instance. But the bottle itself is so cute! It would be the perfect gift for a pre-teen!
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
The bottle is so cute that I purchased it just because of that and gave it to my pre teen daughter who loves cats. Thankfully the scent is also nice! This is a great scent for young girls! Would buy again.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Love her so awesome she did a perfume I've purchased this smells so freakn good and last me all day and it's so cute
Monika F.
Columbus, OH
This used to be my holy grail perfume in high school perfect scent for your teen :)
Paola C.
This is one of my favorites perfumes! Love the smell and how long it lasts. I've been using it for 3 years and want to get it again :) totally recommend this, I got it on Marshalls for a very good price :)
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
Bought this for my Roommate and she absolutely loved it. I am sucker for packaging and this one is adorable.
Anna P.
On me this is a very fresh but still a sweet fragrance, it's definitely a more spring/summer type of scent. Initially I get a lot of peach and apple notes, then is becomes less fruity and more fresh with bamboo and some flowery notes. I don't smell any vanilla or coconut as most other reviews say they do. Actually, this is one of the rare fragrances my mother likes and she usually doesn't care for my fruity, sweet perfumes. Lasting power is poor, I get a couple of hours of wear which is sad considering it was supposed to be a eau de Parfum.
paloma d.
Brasil BR
Purr fragrance are peach , apple, gardenia and green bamboo, combined with jasmine, rose , vanilla, orchid, amber, coconut and musk it is very strong perfect for use at night.
Gen W.
This is actually the 175ml product! This smelled so much better than I anticipated! I had requested it for a birthday and I think it was found for around £20 in a local shop called Savers so it was really good value for money. The bottle is the cutest, with the purple cat shape. The smell is nice and deep and reminds me of a night blooming flower mixed with dark berries. It's really sexy and lasts for ages. Katy Perry Purr EDP 6. Fl. OZ
Mariah G.
Guanare,Portuguesa
Simplemente lo amoo, mis padres me lo regalaron y no lo puedo dejar de usar, me encanta su olor es un poco floral y a la vez es dulce