BY KATY PERRY

A playful, feminine and a bit mysterious fragrance. Notes of apple, green bamboo, peach nectar, pink freesia, jasmine blossom, vanilla orchid, bulgarian rose, white ambermusk, and creamy sandalwood. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this scent. Usually when you have star or celebrities putting out any type of fragrance, they tend to be way overbearing. Not this one! I received the roller ball form of this and fell in love. Not a very musky scent. It nicely blends in both the sweet smell from flowers to the muskier scents into one nice fragrance. It also lasts a long time which is always an added bonus for any perfume.
Gillian G.
Muskegon, MI
I got this fragrance for Christmas a few years ago and I still love it! It honestly lasts forever because you only need a few little squirts to smell amazing all day. I love everything about this product- from the smell to the packaging! Katy Perry got it right.
Brooke
I personally was not a fan of this scent. I love more of a fruity scent, and I was disappointed in the smell of this product. I would much rather spend my money on a Juicy Couture or Marc Jacobs fragrance. Not going to repurchase this one for sure.
Gabriel T.
Lexington, MO
I love the smell of this fragrance. My girlfriend bought it and uses it a lot and every time she has it on her, I can't stop smelling her. It's a sweet smell and very light. The bottle is also light and you can take it anywhere you want
Rebecca D.
It's definitely a very light, feminine scent. It's such a pretty perfume though! I love the cute bottle and it lasted me a few months too.
Jacqueline s.
I I love the smell and it actually last along time. When I think it doesn't smell or the smell stays, I get compliments that I smell good.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this fragrance! smells so good. I get so many compliments every day about how good i smell. A little goes a long way!
Sarah L.
I love this perfume. It's not too heavy and it works for all occasions. The bottle is adorable, too.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
I got it as a gift but I didn't like the smell love Katy perry but not this perfume spray
Sofia R.
Huele riquisimo¡¡¡ recuerda un suave toque de vainilla, algodones de azucar y manzanas dulces, sus notas transportan a momentos romanticos. Costo muy accesible y su diseño muy atractivo puede usarse como objeto decorativo para los amantes de los felinos, su duraciòn es suave, dura entre 2 a 3 horas, sin embargo en dias calurosos llega a durar hasta 5 horas, su uso lo recomiendo para el dia