BY KATY PERRY

Housed in a dark violet, cat-shaped bottle, Purr was created in 2010 . The main accords of this playful fragrance are sweet, vanilla and fruity. This casual scent wears well on the skin during the spring and summer days. Use it as a joyful and fun expression of femininity. The top notes open with a fresh greeting of gardenia, red apple, peach and bamboo. The heart notes express a floral jubilation of jasmine, freesia and rose. The base notes are a rich and creamy collection of musk, amber, sandalwood, vanilla orchid and coconut.

Katy Perry Purr Eau de Parfum
  • "It is my favorite scent to wear when I'm going out, I have the small travel size which looks like a tube of lipstick. " in 1 review
Carola C.
miami
I love this perfume it smells so good and I would buy it again and I will recommend My friends to buy it and the bottle is great the smell is great I put it in Alaska long does not need Improvement.
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
Katy Perry is amazing!! I love all of her products. They are long lasting and they’re all amazing. They are all affordable and I have almost all of her products. Everyone should check it out!
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
I wanted to love this perfume because of the super cute cat bottle and my boyfriend got it for me for my birthday, but I don't. The smell is just not appealing to me at all and I honestly cannot describe what's going on with it because it smells a combination of old woman-floral and musk. :(
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This deserves a five star only reason for the four is because it's not a scent for me but don't get discouraged it may be for you & you may really like it! I got this as a gift from my mum. I love the bottle & think it's very cute. The perfume doesn't smell bad or anything just not exactly my type. Have used it multiply times though. Lasts a long time too. Strong.
Amanda K.
I purchased this awhile ago. I really like the bottle - it's something different and cute! The perfume is a very sweet smell. As I've grown up I do not reach for this perfume. I feel that the sugary sweet smell makes this a good scent for youth.
Molly V.
Millis
The smell is amazing it is not too much of a feminine smell. The smell does not overwhelm me and it comes in quite a big quantity. The price is a little big but for this great of a product I do not mind paying the money.
Storm G.
Glendale, AZ
I've owned this perfume for years and I remember smelling it at the store and being surprised I loved it. But I really do. I don't usually go for the celebrity/singer perfumes, but the bottle is just so adorable and it smells so amazing. I'm down to a little less than half of a bottle and I'm so sad you can't really find this scent anymore.

The perfume itself is a citrus scent with a mix of floral and most people would say it was a spring/summer scent. But citrus scents are my favorite so I usually wear something like this all year round. The staying power is alright, I can usually smell it for a couple of hours. Which I usually classify as alright, my perfumes never really last all day.
Anna P.
On me this is a very fresh but still a sweet fragrance, it's definitely a more spring/summer type of scent. Initially I get a lot of peach and apple notes, then is becomes less fruity and more fresh with bamboo and some flowery notes. I don't smell any vanilla or coconut as most other reviews say they do. Actually, this is one of the rare fragrances my mother likes and she usually doesn't care for my fruity, sweet perfumes. Lasting power is poor, I get a couple of hours of wear which is sad considering it was supposed to be a eau de Parfum.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this scent. Usually when you have star or celebrities putting out any type of fragrance, they tend to be way overbearing. Not this one! I received the roller ball form of this and fell in love. Not a very musky scent. It nicely blends in both the sweet smell from flowers to the muskier scents into one nice fragrance. It also lasts a long time which is always an added bonus for any perfume.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I looove this perfume with all my heart! I wear it anytime, but specially at night. Everybody tells me I smell delicious whenever I wear it. The fragrance lasts all they long. It is definitely one of my favorite perfumes ever! There's no way I can stop buying it!
veronica v.
Adelaide
Dose it smell good?
Heather D.
Winnipeg, MB
Hi does anyone know where else I can get this. I am from Canada, they don't sell it anymore so sad.
aryelin L.
Perdura su olor cuanto tiempo.?

Amazon