Katy Perry Purr Eau de Parfum

by Katy Perry

Housed in a dark violet, cat-shaped bottle, Purr was created in 2010 . The main accords of this playful fragrance are sweet, vanilla and fruity. This casual scent wears well on the skin during the spring and summer days. Use it as a joyful and fun expression of femininity. The top notes open with a fresh greeting of gardenia, red apple, peach and bamboo. The heart notes express a floral jubilation of jasmine, freesia and rose. The base notes are a rich and creamy collection of musk, amber, sandalwood, vanilla orchid and coconut.

This bottle is so cute? [user:gorgeousmelissa]
Katy Perry Purr Eau de Parfum ?I love the smell very long lasting beautiful sent that lasts all day long love when I get a brand new bottle of this beautiful perfume
Dose it smell good?
Start your review of Katy Perry Purr Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is my favorite scent to wear when I'm going out, I have the small travel size which looks like a tube of lipstick. in 1 review
2 months agoAurora
This fragrance gets 5 stars just for the bottle alone. As a cat lover and purple lover, the bottle is purrfect. The scent itself isn't my favorite, but it isn't awful. I've had the bottle for a couple years and have not yet finished it, but will keep the bottle just to have the bottle on display.
15 days agoLubbock, TX
Literally my favorite perfume ever! The bottle is so freaking cute! I mean come in, who doesn't love cats? The fragrance itself is to die for. I am legit so freaking obsessed with this perfume right now! 100% recommend trying it. I love it so much
2 months ago
I purchased this perfume off of eBay. I thought the bottle was super cute and it was very affordable, so I thought even I don’t like the scent , I’d at least have the bottle. I was surprised that I actually ended up liking the scent - it’s kind of a basic vanilla-esque. It would be a great perfume gift for a teenaged girl.
3 months agoPoynette, WI
My all time favorite perfume! the price is point is very good, and one bottle lasts me a long time. i have been getting this product for years and still love it. it has a light pleasant scent that sticks around for hours, even if you dont smell it others do. definitely sometime to check out
3 months agoGrand Jct, CO
This is a great perfume. If you happen to like cats then the bottle is a bonus. You can find this perfume in many retailers. It’s a good value priced perfume. I like this and would recommend it.
2 years agoBrimley , MI
Katy Perry PUR is a wonderful scent. And the bottle is so cute. I love purple and the cat shape is so is fun. Anyone can appreciate this fresh scent and😃clean. Take a walk on the wild side and try this perfume.
5 months agoHanford , CA
By far my favorite purfume ever! This lasts the longest and it smells so amazing. The smell lingers for days and its not overwhelming. Just one or two sprays and your set! Highly recommend this.
7 months agoOld Hickory, TN
I love this scent. It’s so fresh and floral and sweet all at the same time. I’ve had about five bottle consecutively now for Christmas and it truly is my holy grail perfume. I use it everyday and I cannot recommend it enough. I get so many compliments on it
8 months agoMurrieta, CA
This perfume is my all time favorite. It has such a nice smell to it. You smell clean, fresh and like your about to go somewhere "fancy". 10/10 recommend this. It came in such beautiful packaging. I would totally buy this product again.
3 months agoTrezevant, TN
Very nice smelling, I love the cat bottle. Not to strong or overpowering. Would buy again if I see on sale. Not big on paying full price for things I do t wear often.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago