BY KATY PERRY

Pop sensation Katy Perry is known for her eccentric lifestyle. Her products are top notch and high quality. And her perfume can be described in the same way. It is bound to be a hit with her fans, young girls and teeny boppers. Purr was launched in... see more...

Kristina T.
Elyria, OH
This perfume is amazing has lots of different smells to it and it doesn’t overpower a perfume I recommend this perfume to anybody who loves warm beautiful smiles. I will forever buy Katy perry perfumes and give great reviews for great service.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
I wanted to love this perfume because of the super cute cat bottle and my boyfriend got it for me for my birthday, but I don't. The smell is just not appealing to me at all and I honestly cannot describe what's going on with it because it smells a combination of old woman-floral and musk. :(
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
I don't care what anyone thinks, this perfume smells SO YUMMY! I purchased years ago at Macy's and I have used it sparingly to make it last longer because I love it! It's a light floral and vanilla smell! A little goes a long way!
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
I just love this perfume smells different on everyone. Nice bottle and packaging. Repeat user for sure have a small one that I carry in my purse. It's a very good value worth the money. Yes I would recommend it for sure.
Nicole F.
This perfume has a very nice scent that is very floral type sent it's not my favorite scent but it is a very pleasant scent and the scent does last a long time.
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
This perfume smells wonderful omgggg. Katy Perry did her thing with this scent . Got mine at Walmart for about $13! Can't beat that .
Oshia M.
Bedford, NS
Got it as one of those random gifts from a grandparent... & ended up loving it. The smell is nice & clean without giving a headache. Smells great, I put it on multiple times a day! Definitely recommend.
Marileth V.
Doral, FL
Buy this fragrance because its packaging is beautiful and it was like love at first sight and also the price was very affordable for me, so I said I have to buy it. The first time I used it, I definitely liked its smell but it was not my favorite. I immediately became my perfume every day but notice that the smell in my body lasted approximately 2 or 3 hours, so I had to be retouching every few minutes, it was very disappointing for me and a month use another perfume that will last longer in the day. In a fruity fragrance that adapts to all hours of the day, is youthful, has a good price, the packaging is beautiful but I would NOT buy it again. Sorry katy
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
It may sound cheesy but I love this perfume. I adore the bottle design and the scent is a perfectly, slightly sweet everyday scent. I have a large and a small bottle just because I use it so often and would be quite sad if it ended up being discontinued. The only downfall is that It's not super long lasting.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
WOW! Just WOW

I don't think I've set my heart on any other perfume ever since I started using this one about 3 years ago. A little goes a long way! I can't complain. It's just simply amazing!