Katy Perry Meow! Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml uploaded by Daniela B.Katy Perry Meow! Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml uploaded by Miranda B.

BY KATY PERRY

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray. Meow is the second fragrance from the American pop singer Katy Perry. The fragrance is announced as very sweet inspired by the magical land of Candyfornia. Meow is developed by Givaudan perfumers. The fragrance opens with notes of tangerine pear jasmine and gardenia; the heart are honeysuckle lily of the valley and orange blossom while the sweet base features aromas of amber vanilla sandalwood and musk. see more...

Buy on Filthy ...
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I absolutely love this perfume all the way from the adorable cat bottle to the delicious scent of the perfume inside. Katy has outdone herself with this light vanilla-scented perfume. It has very mild pear and honeysuckle scents in addition to the vanilla. Overall great perfume!
Gabriel T.
Lexington, MO
I really liked this perfume, I gave it to my girlfriend and she loved it. The smell is sweet and it last forever. The bottle is also pretty cute, so if you're thinking on buying it, go ahead, you will no regret it
Erika m.
It's a decent perfume. I found it to smell too sweet and a bit on the strong side. I see it more of a winter perfume with if being a strong smell. Wearing it in the a hot texas kind of day cause more headaches with it being such a strong sweet smell
Meagan Z.
This perfume is the bomb.com. The bottle is adorable and the scent is so sweet and long lasting. Easily has become my favorite perfume since it was gifted to me.
aimee p.
brookville
I have this perfume I've purchased 2 bottles already. I love how it smells. It isn't very strong but it does smell very sweet. I use it at least twice a week.
Olivia A.
It's so rare for me to find a perfume that I will wear all the time because of how amazing it smells but I think I found it lol
Jennifer D.
I love the way this smells and the bottle is adorable. I use it every once in a while in my rotation of different scents.
Daniela B.
This fragrance I love the smell for the day is great, it makes me feel fresh , the smell is sweet.
Una muy buena fragancia, buena duración en mi piel y una hermosa presentación muy linda
Brittany  M.
Bessemer, Al
It has a great smell, but can be a bit overwhelming with multiple pumps. Use sparingly!