BY KATY PERRY

Katy Perry Meow was launched in 2011 and opens with notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia. The heart notes are honeysuckle, lily of the valley and orange blossom, while the sweet base features aromas of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk.

Like the superstar herself, Katy Perry Meow Eau de Parfum Spray is fun and flirty. The fruity, fresh scent is long-lasting and delicious. The adorable and decorative bottle is perfect for a gift, or simply to treat yourself. Indulge in the unique and fun fragrance by one of the world's top superstars.

Shayna F.
Gassville, AR
I have every single one of Katy Perry’s perfumes and this is by far my favorite one. The scent is very girly and light and happy. The scent lasts very well and one squirt is enough so it lasts forever. I love it!
elizabeth o.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
I originally wanted to try this perfume because I saw some reviews that stated it smelled like cotton candy.  I was happy to find that it smelled sweet and it comes in a fun cat decanter.  It is different from my other fragrances and it's perfect for me since I don't like overpowering scents.  This is a great perfume for people who want a nice fragrance without a strong scent.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
When I saw this perfume I had to get it the bottle was that got me it's so cute and detailed looks amazing on my vanity the smell of the perfume is fruity and vanilla it's very long lasting I got it at tj maxx for a discount price
Angelica C.
Davis
First of all, the bottle is so adorable. I can see how some people don't like it, but it's beyond cute to me. As for the smell, its like pears, marshmallows, vanilla, basically everything good in the world. I love to spray this in my hair as I find it lasts longer than on the skin. Its also very affordable. Get it!!
Alyssa D.
Love this perfume! I bought it because of the cute cat bottle it came in. But after smelling it i was amazed by how good it smelt. It smells like candy! And it lasts all day with only a little spray which is good so you dont have to keep buying more!
Pâmela B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
The smell is sweet and it is good, is kinda like a mix between vanilla and some flowers !
I have to say that the smell is incredible but I dont feel that the smell stay for too long on your body, unless you put a lot of perfume on you
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Meow by Katy Pery smells so sweet and delicious. The main thing I smell in it is the vanilla. It is definitely more of a day time scent in my opinion. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's my favorite perfume by her.
Erika P.
Maywood , NJ
Loves this perfume got it as a gift and feel in love from the first time I smelled it is sweet and fruity. Price is so cheap for the value of it . 1000% recommended
Francismar A.
Miami

Had this since it came out and just now getting around to wearing it .. Smells fabulous but I sprayed 20 sprays and cannot smell a thing .. I think meow projects more than this but I won't waste anymore money on Katy perry fragrances, I also had killer queen when it came out but I returned that one to Sephora because of the same issue .. Can't smell that one either after its sprayed. They crank out too many fragrances especially with celebrity names on them and don't care about quality only sales but this isn't even worth the purchase at a discount unless you want the bottle to display.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
I never used to use perfumes. I was actually tricked into buying this perfume and I was mad about it for the longest time but then I realized I love it. It has the perfect vanilla ish scent and I use it almost every day. I got it for 20 bucks at that mall and I was extremely happy about it afterwards. My boyfriend hates strong smells but he absolutely love the smell of this perfume!!
Ytzamar G.
Punto Fijo
This is a good parfum?
meykellys k.
which is the smell of perfume? the packaging is beautiful
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
What does this smell like ?
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
I would love to try this product! How is this essence?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this greasy or not...Does it moisture