Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum Spray

by Katy Perry

FSX-GF-490739 - Meow was introduced by Katy Perry in April 2011. This exquisite perfume blends sweetness with a seductive aroma to transform into something marvelously real. The fragrance beautifully opens with notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine, gardenia, lily of the valley and orange blossom. Its sweet base delicately embraces aromas of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk. It is an elegant perfume which leaves its lingering allure in the air to keep your admirers captivated.

Meow by Katy Perry Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women; 100% Authentic Genuine Products (We Do Not Sell Knockouts); Long Lasting Fragrance; Same or Next Business Day Shipping (Avergae Delivery in 2-4 Business Days); We have over 15000 fragrance and beauty products. Please visit our Amazon store.

Is this unique ?!
How long does this perfume last in your body ?
Who else is agree that smell delicious?
Start your review of Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum Spray!
2 months ago
Think liquid cotton candy, but a little more subtle. This definitely smells like candy. Maybe not AS sweet as those cotton candy sprays you had in middle school, this also has some other notes to it that seem to tame it down a bit. But it definitely smells more like candy than anything else.
2 months agoFernley
This is my all time favorite perfume. It’s light and airy and smells like candy and Lillie’s to me . Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum Spray. I can’t find it in many stores so I go online to amazon and eBay to get it . Love the beautiful baby pink kitty bottle and those beautiful pink charm cat eyes
3 months agoAurora, IL
I really like this perfume. I have had it for a while now and it still looks like it has barely been touched. It really lasts. The shape of the perfume can be awkward but as long as it is kept surrounded with other perfumes it should be fine.
2 months ago
I am obsessed!!💕 I was a little skeptical buying it for the first time but i must say it pulled me in atomically. I love the candy smell yet still sexy. Not to mention the amazing bottle, i just love it, all around a great fragrance to add to my collection. Totally suggest this to fragrance collectors.
a month ago
     Katy Perry Meow is my one and only perfume, It has a sweet, light, earthy smell. The best part is that it doesn’t give me a migraine Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum Spray
12 days agoPrior Lake, MN
Too powerful of a scent. Smelled like a older woman’s scent, that you’re mom or grandma would wear. However, the packaging is super cute. My 9th grade self bought it for that sole reason.
3 months agoDecatur
This perfume is one of my favorites. I always receive compliments when I wear it. It's a very sweet smell - almost like cotton candy. The bottle is super fun too!
a month agoOwensboro, KY
I was surprised how much I liked the smell of this. I needed new body mist and ran in five below for something and saw their display. This was the only scent I could stand. I've been using it a few weeks now and I'm pleased with my purchase. The only downside it every time I'm outside the mosquitoes flock to me like my blood is made up of the finest ingredients 🤣 Five Below Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum Spray
2 years agoWoodhaven , MI
This perfume smells amazing! It’s in a cute lite pink cat bottle and the head pops off like how cute! It smells like vanilla and I love it. If you love sweet scents I recommend this for you. Love you Katy!
5 months agoNewport
My favorite perfume. Smells like candy and I always get compliments on how I smell. The bottle is super cute and one spritz goes a long way. For a while it was discontinued but the fact that they brought it back speaks for itself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...