BY KATY PERRY KILLER QUEEN

Own The Throne In An Intoxicatingly And Charmingly Playful Scent Fit For Royalty. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Dark Plum, Wild Berries And Bergamot Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Red Velvet Flower, Rainbow Plumeria And Natural Jasmine Sambac Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart And Liquid Praline see more...

• Does the scent last long3 Answers
  • Hello I would like to know if how durable is the aroma and if it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This scent is great for going out or for everyday (I wear it almost everyday) The only problem I ran into is that it does not last a long time and I find myself reapplying it. " in 1 review
  • "a little does go a long way because it's strong but doesn't disappoint!" in 1 review
April W.
Review for: Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum Natural Spray more...
I absolutely love this perfume.I am not really a fan of hers but props on her perfume though.The scent is unique and stays on clothing all day without fading.The price is ok,typical celebrity perfume prices.I would recommend it to others.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
can not express how in love with this perfume I am . any time I wear it I always get complimented. the perfume will stay strong all day which is amazing , and the best part is how unique it smells. I have never had a perfume with this kinda scent before. I also love how sheek the bottle looks its so classy and the smaller bottle is perfect for on the go! good job katy perry !#killingit
Alix P.
Miami
I really love it, smell amazing, a bit strong but is the perfect  parfum for ladies, I wear everyday is perfect for young women, At first I was Thinking that was a normal smells but I was wrong, all is good including the price.
Meghan  M.
Denton, TX
Meet Flowerbomb's lack luster little sister. While Killer Queen is rich in patchouli and other floral scents that invoke the iconic aroma of Viktor and Rolf's cult favorite, Killer Queen isn't the scent that lasts your throughout your day. Initially a pleasant, albeit unoriginal scent...it just doesn't last long enough. Probably ideal for a purse spray considering the price point.
Sara M.
My co-worker gave this to me and I love how it smells! It's very strong but it has a sort of warm and floral scent to it. The application has lasted a while, so a lot goes a long way.

This is the first celebrity perfume I have tried and I love it! <3

I'll definitely recommend this. :)
Wendy C.
I got this right on New Years eve in a set for $10 such a steal!!
On me this is a sweet,fruity patchouli mix that goes so good together,sillage & longevity are both moderate for me.
*I would get this again when I run out of it
Gabby H.
This is an adult but not to adult scent. I love all of Katy Perry's perfumes and although I love Royal Revolution more for everyday, this one is very nice for going out and special occasions. I have the roller ball and it only takes a little and is lasting a long time.
Toni J.
I really like this fragrance. It kind of reminds me of flowerbomb which is amazing. This scent is great for going out or for everyday (I wear it almost everyday) The only problem I ran into is that it does not last a long time and I find myself reapplying it.
Kelly M.
Fletcher , OK
Its a deep sweet scent that i received as a gift. I love the smell the bottle is besutiful the kind of bottle youd collect it is affordable only downside is you have to reapply it doesnt last but maybe 4 to 6 hrs at the most
Alexandra C.
Milwaukie , OR
I loved her first scent and was eager to try this one! I got a sample of it and loved it!! a little does go a long way because it's strong but doesn't disappoint! It's also affordable which is "rare" for celebrity scents!
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Does the scent last long
Ninibeth E.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Hello I would like to know if how durable is the aroma and if it is very strong or very sweet ? thanks respond