BY KATY PERRY

Killer Queen, launched in 2013, is an homage to music icon, Freddie Mercury . Deep and empowering, it inspires you to go after your dreams. Wild berries and dark plum open the perfume with a sweet, juicy burst of invigoration. Their sugary aromas arouse the senses without overwhelming. Cashmere wood and patchouli are the base notes. The exotic, smoky spice lays on a bed of woody creaminess. Both dreamy and energizing, this perfume fuels the imagination and sparks your drive.

Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Let me start by saying I love the fragrance. It has a deep woodsy smell with a soft musk. Very romantic scent. The negative to this is that while the bottle is beautiful it is hard to display on a vanity because of the pointed bottom. It will not stand upright unless you find something to set it in to. Also while I love the scent it does not last very long. Maybe 3 hours and you would need to reapply. I prefer a fragrance to last my work day at least. I do recommend this product just be warned requires reapplication and not easy to display beautiful bottle.
Khadedja A.
My number one favorite perfume I’ve ever own. It smells like sweet floral candy, I’m in love with the bottle design and the tip is shaped as a crown with her initial KP carved on it. I was actually shock how Kohl’s was selling them for $40+ for the tiny bottle while in Target it was only $16 for the bigger size. It’s definitely a must-have!
Shanae A.
Now when it comes to shopping perfumes I not to keen to buying expensive ones. But this one I was very pleased with. It smell so good not to strong but a classy smell that u could use for a night out. I would definitely recommend this to fri nds and family. I fell in love with this
April M.
Fountain
I fell in love with this just because of the bottle.  The sweet beautiful smell was a bonus!  I love to wear this on a casual day when I'm not wearing my luxury fragrance.  I still get complimented on it after having it for quite a few years.  It lasts for a pretty long time considering it's price point which surprised me even more.  It's definitely a favorite and I hope I never run out!
Rachav l.
redondo beach
So I hate sweet scents and I’m not a Katy purry fan buiuuut I really liked this scent . It’s a warm sweet clean smell that’s hard to describe. It really worth testing out but if I could find it again I’d probably buy it
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
Love the smell of this perfume ! I'm a perfume hog meaning I like to use ALOT but w this u only need 2 sprays an u smell amazing ! The bottle is honestly the cutest if uve never tried this from Katy Perry id diffently reccomend ❤
Owen H.
Woodhaven, MI
I have personally bought his perfume multiple times and it’s extraordinary. The scent lasts all day and smells amazing. It’s a very professional smell. I have had many compliments on the perfume from friends, family and even strangers. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Summer B.
I love this perfume and I love that it has a different scent!! I got a gift set of this and I used all of the small one and I still have a lot of the big one!! I don't have to spray this too often so it lasts forever, a good one to add to your collection!
Kayleen C.
A mysterious fruity masterpiece backed by woodsy smelling patchouli. It last for days when sprayed on clothing. On the skin it lasts about 6 hours for me. If you love flowerbomb or si or any sweet patchouli perfume you will love this.
Megan S.
Cincinnati
When I first got this I wasn't sure about the smell. It's a little strong. But it compliments your body very nicely and it's one of my favorites to spray on. Another huge point is that it's such cute packaging and the bottle is such a gorgeous addition to your perfume collection. The only problem I would say this perfume has is that it can't stand with other perfume bottles so it kinda just lays on its side. Regardless though it's a great product and I would highly recommend this perfume!
Does this last all day? Is it sweet? Do you get compliments ?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Daily or evening scent?
Rosieee H.
Looking to try a new fragrance! Looking for something soft and long lasting! Would anyone recommend this?
Bella S.
I'm wanting to try out a new perfume. I was wondering how long lasting s this perfume and what does it smell like? Also is there any other long lasting fragrances you guys like? (Not too expensive though as I don't have a lot of money)
Vanessa G.