BY KATY PERRY

Storm G.
Storm G.
I've owned this perfume for years and I remember smelling it at the store and being surprised I loved it. But I really do. I don't usually go for the celebrity/singer perfumes, but the bottle is just so adorable and it smells so amazing. I'm down to a little less than half of a bottle and I'm so sad you can't really find this scent anymore.

The perfume itself is a citrus scent with a mix of floral and most people would say it was a spring/summer scent. But citrus scents are my favorite so I usually wear something like this all year round. The staying power is alright, I can usually smell it for a couple of hours. Which I usually classify as alright, my perfumes never really last all day.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Mcdonough , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Katy perry has always been one of my favorite singers, and now that she has come out with her own perfume that smells like heaven, I love it!
Winnipeg, MB
I love her perfume! It smell so good to me it smell like candy in a bottle! The way she put in in the glass spray bottle is amazing I like how its not simple its different and I enjoyed it so much! I love Katy Perry!
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
I've own this perfume for 4 years now, I am in love with the smell, I use it on special event only due to i am scared to finish it. The bottle is so cute!
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Valencia, Venezuela
I love this
perfume is super sweet and durable, the shape of the bottle is great I
am lover of the cats and I take that feline instinct that is inside me, I
recommend it very much if you have not tried it yet, what are you
waiting for?
veronica v.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Who dose it smell?
Winnipeg, MB
Hi does anyone know where else I can get this. I am from Canada, they don't sell it anymore so sad.
Aryelin L.