BY BUXOM

Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this to try, and I love it!! The color in the tube looks more on the pink side, but when applied to the lips, it's pretty clear with a little bit of shimmer. The lips feel tingly after about ten minutes of wear. The sensation lasts for a while, before needing to reapply. I often layer this on top of nude lipsticks as well.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
kansas city, MO
This is my FAVORITE lip gloss formula/brand. buxoms glosses are extremely Shiney and moisturizing. The formula is not very sticky which love. I hate feeling like I have blobs of tar on my lips. I have almost 10 of buxoms glosses. Can't recommend them enough.
Vee Y.
Vee Y.
Honestly, I got a sample from Ulta and I didn't like. For reasons being that it has a strong scent. Personally, I don't like lip gloss or any makeup product that has odor. If you like the cotton candy vanilla smell then this product might be for you.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
This lip gloss is super cute over lipstick. It definitely gives any lip look that extra little something. I love that is smells good and is not very sticky. This is my go to gloss when I am either on the go or getting ready for an event.
Kierra S.
Kierra S.
I love the lip polishes from buxom! The color Katie is beautiful on fair skin tones. Also it is thick and moisturizing which I love. It stays on all day, but is kind of sticky. I would definitely buy it again though.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all Buxom lip glosses! They are super hydrating, have a beautiful shine and are not sticky! this one in particular has a beautiful sheer color and makes my lips look and feel amazing!
Britney M.
Britney M.
This is a great lip gloss! It doesn't feel sticky or uncomfortable like some lip glosses can get. This is great for layering over lipstick and tinted lip balms. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
I love this gloss! Great for everyday. Makes the lips look really pretty. Good for layering over lipstick too.
Christian L.
Christian L.
Bryan, TX
I love this lip gloss i pair it with a lip pencil or lipstick. It a bit sticky so apply in small amounts.
kaitlyn l.
kaitlyn l.
I'm really not a fan of lip glosses but I do love this one. The color is perfectly light with a sheer pink tint, and the best amount of pigmented silver glitter. It plumps a little and feels a bit "minty" (for lack of a better word). It's my go-to color for simple everyday looks as well as night's out!