BY BUXOM

Mally B.
Wixom, MI
I received a sample size of this to try, and I love it!! The color in the tube looks more on the pink side, but when applied to the lips, it's pretty clear with a little bit of shimmer. The lips feel tingly after about ten minutes of wear. The sensation lasts for a while, before needing to reapply. I often layer this on top of nude lipsticks as well.
Vee Y.
Honestly, I got a sample from Ulta and I didn't like. For reasons being that it has a strong scent. Personally, I don't like lip gloss or any makeup product that has odor. If you like the cotton candy vanilla smell then this product might be for you.
Kathryn C.
This lip gloss is super cute over lipstick. It definitely gives any lip look that extra little something. I love that is smells good and is not very sticky. This is my go to gloss when I am either on the go or getting ready for an event.
Kierra S.
I love the lip polishes from buxom! The color Katie is beautiful on fair skin tones. Also it is thick and moisturizing which I love. It stays on all day, but is kind of sticky. I would definitely buy it again though.
Britney M.
This is a great lip gloss! It doesn't feel sticky or uncomfortable like some lip glosses can get. This is great for layering over lipstick and tinted lip balms. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag.
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
I love this gloss! Great for everyday. Makes the lips look really pretty. Good for layering over lipstick too.
Christian L.
Bryan, TX
I love this lip gloss i pair it with a lip pencil or lipstick. It a bit sticky so apply in small amounts.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
The feeling that this plumper is by far the best.  It doesn't hurt but you can tell it's working from a bit of tingle.  The colors are natural yet pigmented.  I highly recommend these on their own or on top of other lipsticks.  I notice a small difference in the plumpness of my lips but I mainly use this stuff because it looks great, smells great, doesn't have an awful taste, and feels great!!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
These are really nice glosses. They tingle slightly when you apply them. But I don't notice much of a plumping effect. Also, they're very sheer. Like so sheer that the dark cranberry color I purchased didn't look all that different from the lighter pink one. They're nice glosses. But I don't think they plump and the colors aren't that bold.
Katie F.
Richwood, TX
I got this product because it had my name as the name of it lol. I love this plumper because it makes my lips tingle, and thats how you know when its working. It smells really good, and glides on really easily, I would buy it again, and again. I love this