Katie Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Kailey B.

BY BUXOM

Katie G.
Bend, OR
These are really nice glosses. They tingle slightly when you apply them. But I don't notice much of a plumping effect. Also, they're very sheer. Like so sheer that the dark cranberry color I purchased didn't look all that different from the lighter pink one. They're nice glosses. But I don't think they plump and the colors aren't that bold.
Jude S.
Got a sample size from Ulta. Colour is cute, fairly calm and the shine and sparkle aren't too intense. However, while on me it's like a strong tingle, for some people it may burn. I'd rather have it without the tingling because it doesn't really plump anything like it advertises.
Brianna R.
Super smooth and pretty on the lip. They do have a lasting tingle that I felt around the inner rim of my lips for up to 2 hours after application. They feel slightly tacky at first but that goes away in minutes. Love the sheer colors to layer over lipstick.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
The feeling that this plumper is by far the best.  It doesn't hurt but you can tell it's working from a bit of tingle.  The colors are natural yet pigmented.  I highly recommend these on their own or on top of other lipsticks.  I notice a small difference in the plumpness of my lips but I mainly use this stuff because it looks great, smells great, doesn't have an awful taste, and feels great!!
Katie F.
Richwood, TX
I got this product because it had my name as the name of it lol. I love this plumper because it makes my lips tingle, and thats how you know when its working. It smells really good, and glides on really easily, I would buy it again, and again. I love this
kaitlyn l.
I'm really not a fan of lip glosses but I do love this one. The color is perfectly light with a sheer pink tint, and the best amount of pigmented silver glitter. It plumps a little and feels a bit "minty" (for lack of a better word). It's my go-to color for simple everyday looks as well as night's out!
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
I love plumping lip glosses but these are my favourite. I own the colours Katie, Dominique and Ashley. There's 100 colours in a variety of finishes so you're bound to find one you like. The plumping is cooling and pleasant and the gloss is very long wearing
Mally B.
I received a sample size of this to try, and I love it!! The color in the tube looks more on the pink side, but when applied to the lips, it's pretty clear with a little bit of shimmer. The lips feel tingly after about ten minutes of wear. The sensation lasts for a while, before needing to reapply. I often layer this on top of nude lipsticks as well.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this product sooooo much! It has a minty smell and plumps your lips just the right amount. I bought Bunny almost 5 years ago and still love it. It can be a bit sticky so I would take half a star off but the long lasting sheen and plumper make it an automatic repurchase.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
This is my FAVORITE lip gloss formula/brand. buxoms glosses are extremely Shiney and moisturizing. The formula is not very sticky which love. I hate feeling like I have blobs of tar on my lips. I have almost 10 of buxoms glosses. Can't recommend them enough.