Kathy Hilton My Secret Eau de Parfum

by Kathy Hilton

The epitome of luxury and grace, My Secret is your ticket to feeling your best . Designed for a day when you desire to have all eyes on you, simply spray on a bit of this luscious concoction. Top notes are mandarin orange, freesia and peony. Middle notes are rose and star jasmine. Base notes are musk, amber and sandalwood. It's a sweet and floral blend reminiscent of a breezy summery day, and a wonderful way to let your ultra-feminine qualities shine. Moderate silage makes it appropriate for both day and night wear.

how long fragenci lasts?
Start your review of Kathy Hilton My Secret Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
lookbook G.
Oujda, Oujda
This is a great perfume with an exquisite top and base notes that refreshes your day, i only bought a little sample ( 8 sprays ) for 5$. ( i love that i can get different perfumes like that near me).
The smell is a mixture of mint leaves and lemon which are easy to pick up, and of course other smells that refreshes my day. It has a really special mixture, very summry i would say.. like it was inspired by a summer vocation on an island .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...