BY KATHY HILTON

The epitome of luxury and grace, My Secret is your ticket to feeling your best . Designed for a day when you desire to have all eyes on you, simply spray on a bit of this luscious concoction. Top notes are mandarin orange, freesia and peony. Middle notes are rose and star jasmine. Base notes are musk, amber and sandalwood. It's a sweet and floral blend reminiscent of a breezy summery day, and a wonderful way to let your ultra-feminine qualities shine. Moderate silage makes it appropriate for both day and night wear.

Review (1)
lookbook g.
Oujda, Oujda
This is a great perfume with an exquisite top and base notes that refreshes your day, i only bought a little sample ( 8 sprays ) for 5$. ( i love that i can get different perfumes like that near me).
The smell is a mixture of mint leaves and lemon which are easy to pick up, and of course other smells that refreshes my day. It has a really special mixture, very summry i would say.. like it was inspired by a summer vocation on an island .

Amazon