BY KATE SPADE

• Does anyone know what are the employee benefits for a par...1 Answers
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
Everything i have bought from Kate Spade has always been good quality. Same goes for this diaper bag. I’ve had I️t for almost 3 years and I️t still looks new. I like that i can still be stylish while carrying all the essentials for my daughter, including the changing pad that comes with this bag. The shopping experience at kate spade is always pleasurable and their sales team is very helpful. kate spade new york 'classic - stevie' nylon baby bag - Black
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
One of the best stores to buy EVERYTHING! From clothes, kitchenware to furniture!! Everything is beautiful and unique! My favorite are the clothes shoes , and accessories!. It's a little pricey but they do have sales. I recommend going to an outlet store to get a better deal for your buck!
Aislynn C.
I love how Kate Spade purses are simple & chic. I always lean towards purses that will go with every outfit and that’s Kate Spade purses for you. I have a simple black backpack purse & cross body purse in this beautiful emerald green color. I’ve had both them for a while and they’re still in very good condition.
Marissa C.
Bridgeville, PA
Awesome brand. Awesome website. I’ve ordered two bags online and I use them constantly. I was really impressed with the quick shipping speed too. They’ll sometimes have really great “Surprise Sales” that are even better than factory store prices, so definitely get on their email list!
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Kate Spade is my favorite retailer for high end bags. Kate Spade is pricy but has some amazing deals if you’re searching at the right time. They have a great selection of bags, wallets, and accessories. You’ll find just what you’re looking for here!
Kayla S.
Woodbury, MN
Kate spade is a high quality purse and accessory store that I would highly recommend. The shopping experience is always great with tons of customer service. The store is pretty pricey but for the high quality prices it is so worth it
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
I shop here like three times a year. Love her 70% off sales. I own several of her purses and last year all the ladies in the family got one for Christmas. The quality is good. The website is safe. It does load a wee bit slow but that could just be the fact we live in the country and overall our internet service is slow.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
A mate spade purse is a staple to have in any wardrobe!! They have so many styles and colors to choose from that it is easy to find the perfect purse for you!! They also have matching wallets too! Their clothes are also to die for!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I enjoy shopping online for Kate Spade because sometimes they have promo codes that can only be used online. They have a great sale selection online as well. Their website makes it easy to find products you’re looking for.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I LOVE Kate Spade. The overall style is just so loveable. It's whimsical, without being kitschy, and the quality is always fantastic. The mobile website (which is mainly where I shop) could use some work. But I love every single piece of jewelry I own- and the handbags are to die for. I have 5, including two clutches, and they're all so classy, and super fun.
Han S.
Does anyone know what are the employee benefits for a part time sales associate?