BY UNKNOWN

With charming nursery rhymes and hand-stitched illustrations, this Kate Toms book and CD set is sure to bring a smile to both young and old readers. Product Features Sturdy paper pages are easy to turn Large size is easy to read out in a group Product Details Includes: paperback book & CD 9.45H x 9.45W x 0.78D Ages 2 years & up Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Kids. Material: Paper. see more...

Victoria G.
Visalia, CA
Both me and my daughter love this book. She just got it for Christmas and we have read the whole book 3 times haha. I also love that you can put the cd right back in the cover for safe keeping. Defintely recommend for young children.
Mary M.
I received this at my baby shower and it is wonderful. This CD and book oh well nicely together and my son loves it he smiles every time it comes on
Veronica V.
Denver Colorado
I received this as a gift for my baby and I must say we love it. It has some great nursery rhymes my son enjoys it along with my teens.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is a really cute and fun collection and my daughter really loves and enjoy them and so do I, great read and highly recommend
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
My kids loved these! Something I'm glad I purchased! I would purchase again. 10/10 I would recommend.
BreCoCa C.
My lil son loves his books, are interesting for him and help him to learn in a fun and easy way.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Which one did you like the most?
How long is the cd and does it include Old MacDonald had a farm? Thank you