BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Clare M.
This brand is beautiful. I recently purchased a lovely makeup bag with geometric patterns as shown before. I kept it in my backpack and my bottle of water spilled in the backpack. None of my toiletries in he bag got damaged at all which is why this bag is an essential for me wherever I go now. Kate spade is amazing.
Lauren B.
Duluth, MN
You can find something for any event with Kate Spade! I have an adorable cat crossbody with matching keychain!
Katie B.
St. John's
Amazing quality, customer service is always great and quick.
I purchase a lot from the outlets and they have amazing sales! Also online surprise sales are always great!
i have way to many kate spade items, it’s definitely my weakness.
always love shopping at kate spade.
Carly H.
Charlottetown
I have 7 late spade bags ,2 wallets , earrings and servers phone cases. And I absolutely love Kate spade and the emperor she single handily built.
Yingying G.
Burlington
Love all the bags of this brand. It is not an extremely expansive brand and does have good quality. I will say that it’s bags are more appealing to 20s-40s. They are all really cute. Totally recommend it if you want an inexpensive cute bag.
Dipti S.
Loved the bag I got from here! Worth the price. Get a lot of compliments for my bag and it fits every occasion!!
Daisy S.
Union City
Let me tell you Kate Spade has one of the best deals. A sign up coupon. They always have sales it’s amazing! Great quality from appeal, to jewelry, and handbags. I purchase a lot from here even mugs. I love shopping at Kate Spade! Kate Spade New York Polka-Dot 17 Month Agendakate spade new york - Thermal Mug - "Cold Hands Warm Heartkate spade new york Cape Drive Darla Key Ring Walletkate spade new york wire bound notebook (825466939684) There’s more things I bought but couldn’t find it on here.
Great quality and design. I love all the options and styles. This will last me forever
Karly F.
Kate spade is a great brand
They use great materials for their bags and clothes
The price is very high - you pay for the brand name
Lisa F.
Fayetteville
I have only purchased Kate Spade handbags (no clothing or accessories) and I have been very pleased with all. I like the structured look most of them have and the quality is always excellent.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?