BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Really love Kate Spade. I have several things from her lines. I have a pair of glasses which have held up great. I also bought a cell phone cover for my iPhone. And also own a super cute purse from her line.
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
I am a Kate Spade fiend - I love everything from the handbags to the phone cases. My most recent purchase was a handbag for work that fits my laptop, etc. and it has been wonderfully durable while still being professional and trendy. The perfect combo!
Tasia T.
Surrey, BC
I bought the initial necklace in the letter T and for only $80 it proves to be a real good necklace
Nicole K.
Vandergrift , PA
Great high quality purses and wallets. I've had a wallet now for 2 years and it barely looks used. I had to buy a matching purse! Her outlet stores have amazing prices and I always shop them when I'm close by!
LIly C.
West Chicago, IL
I don't have much designer brand stuff, and Kate Spade is one of the few. I have a Kate Spade Wallet, which I got in Hawaii while it was on sale. It was a navy blue one made with really nice leather. Even though it's a little pricy, but it's worth the money for a product with such great quality and great design
Lulu S.
Scarborough, ON
Kate spade knows how to make you feel like a lady! Her brand is easily spotable! Her  colour blocking makes it easy to match her outfits as well as accessories. It is pretty affordable even with it being considered a luxury brand. I usually wear all black so I like it when I can get a pop of colour from her accessories :)
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
I love Kate Spade. Besides the high quality bags, jewelry, sunglasses, clothing and shoes, KS is a life style. It is fun and quirky but also feminine and preppy. I love the simple logo too. It is crisp, clean and not so big that your appear pretentious.
Samantha  K.
Kirkland Lake, Ontario
I purchased a Kate Spade Blake Avenue Kaylie - Baby/Diaper Bag in Black back in September 2017 for my and my daughters use who is now 5 months old and I absolutely adore this bag! I love the material and how it's so easily cleaned and there plenty of space in the bag, with lots of compartments for wipes, diapers, toys clothes etc... it even comes with a detachable shoulder strap and a wipeable change pad for those pesky diaper changes! I love this bag! Definitely recommend it
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I think most items by Kate Spade are precious. I particularly love the planners & leather items. However, they are indeed expensive for what you get. You're REALLY paying for the brand and that little spade symbol most of the time. Some of the leatherware is exceptional in quality and appeal, which gives it four solid starts for me.
Ashni M.
Long Is City, NY
I've recently bought 4 new Kate Spade bags, and I love ALL of them. Their spring collection has the prettiest pastel colors! They also carry a wide range of sizes, so you can find the perfect size for your body & purpose. They've been having quite a few flash sales which make the bags extremely affordable.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?