BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sami N.
Republic
I got the cutest cross body pink bag!! It’s very durable! I went to a Kate Spade store to purchase mine and the staff was so helpful and friendly. I use my purse every single day and I love it sooooo much
Natalie B.
Always a good go to for a new bag, wallet or wristlet. Classics with a bit of a pop. Everything I own from this brand has always been great quality. I shop other purse brands, but I am also a repeat customer of Kate Spade. I would recommend to a friend.
Catherine B.
grand falls-windsor
I love Kate Spade items. They are great quality and have a large variety to suit everyone’s tastes.
Hannah P.
Ridgeway, SC
Kate Spade products are so luxury and nice. Good quality leather and at a reasonable price for all leather.
Madeline L.
Georgetown, KY
Their products are pricey however they are very durable and will be worth the money when everyone asks you where you got your bag
Pajai V.
Kate spade is one of my favorite bag brands to wear. No matter how long I’ve had the bag it doesn’t get “old.” It’s super durable and doesn’t get scuffed or scratched easily. There are lots of styles for everyone. A lot of the bags I have are timeless which I love.
Katelyn V.
I recently shopped at the outlet in houston and i got a super cute purse with the matching wallet it’s the perfect size and great quality!
Zerin S.
Classic brand that never fails to impress. Keeps most things simple and elegant but doesn’t forget to have fun. I made my first lux handbag and wallet purchase here and can’t wait for my next goodies.
Holly C.
Halifax
Love this line! Such a wide variety of products that are all beautiful. The designs are gorgeous and very flattering. So impressed and definitely would recommend to every one when you have a little more cash to splurge with.
Grace W.
Marietta
I’ve had my Kate Spade purse for almost two years and even after a lot of use, it still looks brand new! The brand is a little pricey but at the outlets you can find amazing steals as they almost always have sales!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?