BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I enjoy my wallet that I got for Christmas and that necklace that is on the picture and they're both very beautiful pieces that I wear on a daily basis.
Jorre H.
They have everything from bags, to sunglasses, to cute cases and everything's is worth the money. Sometimes on the pricier side, but such great quality.
nadia c.
Amazing purses! They have to cutest design and are very well made. They tend to be a bit pricey but you get what you pay for when it comes to hand bags.
Brie L.
Kate Spade has super cute purses and handbags. I have yet to afford to buy one but I definitely will be in the near future. Every girl needs a cute bag!
Nicole B.
Portland, OR
I go to Kate Spade for perfume. I recently purchased the new Walking On Air fragrance and I just love it. And of course I'm a big fan of Live Colorfully!
JuJu M.
High dollar store so you expect high quality products. Kate Spade delivers just that. I have earrings from Kate Spade and have gotten great use of them!
Rachel P.
San Diego, CA
I love my crab wallet! It’s the cutest!! The colors are so great for summer and the fact that the claws move is just the best to make me smile everyday!
Ashlynn B.
DeBary
By far my favorite brand when it comes to purses. I have a few bags and a wallet and I always get complimented. They’re long lasting and very stylish.
Chloe P.
Oh such a beautiful brand. All the purses, clothing, and electronic accessories are just amazing. It may be on the pricey side but, it’s 100% worth it.
Emilie B.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Online
Got a super cute pair of straw/floral wedges on sale! Comfortable for how high they are (4+ inches) and get compliments on them every time I wear them!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?