BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

T B.
My daughter and I love this brand. Every time I enter their stores their employees are kind and helpful and not overly pushy. They greet you and don't pester you while you browse.
Danielle J.
I absolutely love Kate spade and all the products they make here is not one that I don't like! I honeysiy love how everything matches as well omg it makes me so so so happy
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love my Kate Spade phone case! It's super cute and very protective of my iPhone. The purses are also great- super cute and functional! Wish it wasn't so expensive, though.
Charlotte D.
DALLAS, TX
Have recently purchased 2 new handbags to add to my collection. For the quality, the price is very reasonable. My 1st handbag is now 10yrs old and still in great condition
Corie D.
I absolutely love all the Kate Spade products! The designs range from classic and timeless pieces to bright, fun, and trendy. Great quality material and worth the price.
Caroline G.
Kansas City, MO
I shop at Kate Spade for anything. It's slightly more affordable than other luxury brands so I feel like I can justify purchasing more from them. My work bag is from Kate Spade and I LOVE it.
Cayla L.
Really expensive but so cute to have I love why not try it so many designs you can choose online or in store so amazing it's perfect for jewelry so u might have to try it
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
I use to be a big MK and coach purse fan, but I've recently discovered Kate Spade & LOVE it!! The quality of the purses are great and I love all the solid color options.
Sydney T.
I absolutely love this line - between the purses, jewelry, and clothing, I really do think it's a wonderful, comprehensive, and well-thought out line that allows you to incorporate newer, more extreme trends but in subtle ways.
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
Kate spade is by far my favorite brand. Her pieces are perfectly tailored and a classy combination of witty and ladylike. I have many varieties of Kate spade purchases and they're all simply wonderful.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?