BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20552)
Laura M.
I love my purse!! It’s absolutely perfect! Flawless seem lines! It’s beautiful yet sturdy! plenty of space for everything I need without looking too big!
Vanessa C.
Bay Minette, AL
I purchased a purse, I love the style but unfortunately the edges are already peeling. Definitely would purchase again, just need to get a different bag.
Thippy T.
Springfield, MA
I have never been disappointed when I buy their products, no matter if it's clothes or purses. I have been using the purse a bought last for months now!
Claudia W.
Coral Springs, FL
My favorite brand for handbags. I like the simplicity and color options. Not like the typical look of other brands. Great options for any occasion and us
Veronica H.
PERRIS, CA
Everything from Kate spade is absolutely adorable!!! I have sunglasses to purses to shoes to phone cases. Everything is pretty affordable not too crazy.
Monica L.
My favorite Kate Spade product is the phone cases. I bought one for my iPhone and I get so many complements on it! It's super cute and has help up well.
Jillian D.
Utica, NY
What's not to love from Kate spade ♠️. I have three bags that work with every outfit and every season. The styles are timeless and worth the investment.
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Kate Spade. Everything is such great quality and so classic. But then they have the fun stuff when you want to break out of the usual.
kili b.
gastonia, NC
I recently purchased the cove street small felix bag from kate spade and i love the quality. all of her bags are perfectly classy and street fashionable.
Katie L.
Saranac Lake, NY
My husband bought me a Kate Spade watch for Christmas. I love it!!! I get so many compliments. I also have a tote bag that is fashionable but sturdy.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?