BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20588)
cynthia Y.
Austin,Texas
So well made and cute details. All of my KS products last forever. I have a simple Black wallet that’s lasted for over 2 years and still looks new.
Leslie R.
Orlando
Love the quality of the bags! You will never get bored with all the possible designs they have and they also have warranty in case anything happens to it
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
My eyewear it's Kaye spade and I receive a lot of compliments of how cute they look ... I absolutely love everything ... Their purses are super cute too!
Amber S.
Niagara Falls
So stylish and on trend. There functionality isn’t all that great, but I have so many of her bags and wallets that I got just because they are so pretty.
nadia c.
Amazing purses! They have to cutest design and are very well made. They tend to be a bit pricey but you get what you pay for when it comes to hand bags.
Cynthia W.
Winchester
I bought my first ever Kate Spade purse and wallet a little over a year ago and I love them. They are so stylish and the leather is exceptional quality!
Katie C.
Beautiful handbags. I can always find something different and unique. Prices are reasonable. These  are quality handbags with good equipment.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
No matter if i got a wallet, purse, keychain, or anything. Kaye spade has never let me down!!!!! Everything holds up so well and is so cute and stylish.
Allie P.
Mayville, MI
Just bought my first Kate Spade purse recently. It has held up extremely well through everything I’ve put it through. The brand is well worth the price.
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
Kate Spade = my overall favorite things in the world! Gorgeous bags, purses, sunglasses, and clothes. I have about 20 different items and I love them all
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?