BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20476)
Sep K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Kate Spade products especially purses of this brand. They have really high quality and very chic designs. I highly recommend this brand products.
Jillian D.
Utica, NY
What's not to love from Kate spade ♠️. I have three bags that work with every outfit and every season. The styles are timeless and worth the investment.
Cassie H.
Mount Hermon, KY
THIS IS THE ONLY BRAND I WILL HAVE OF PURSES!!! I have had two purses and a wrist let from here. My prescription glasses are this bran. GREAT EVERYTHING
Laura M.
I love my purse!! It’s absolutely perfect! Flawless seem lines! It’s beautiful yet sturdy! plenty of space for everything I need without looking too big!
Mandy G.
Herman, NE
Kate spade is my absolute favorite brand of purses. They are cute and stylish. They have the newest colors too. You can find good deals on them as well.
Emily C.
Nice brand for everyday style or going out on special occasions. The purses are very durable. Lots of variety to choose from with a spunky or girly kick.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
These bags are so cute and well made. I like these much more than the other popular luxury handbags. You can also find these at Tj maxx for a good price!
Thippy T.
Springfield, MA
I have never been disappointed when I buy their products, no matter if it's clothes or purses. I have been using the purse a bought last for months now!
Heather M.
Great bags! I prefer the totes with studs on the bottom. They're more sturdy and less prone to wear-tear. Excellent quality. Very on-trend color schemes.
kili b.
gastonia, NC
I recently purchased the cove street small felix bag from kate spade and i love the quality. all of her bags are perfectly classy and street fashionable.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?