BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20464)
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
In love with my go to handbag lately. I love my rose gold glitter tote from Kate spade and use it always. It's big enough and fits everything I need in it!
Wendy M.
Love this brand, everything is very stylish and not ecpensive to the extreme. Everything is perfect.will definitely purchase an item from this brand again.
Juli N.
New York , NY
Great handbags, wallets, and accessories. Everything holds up over time and I love their ability to constantly change everything up with their collections
Jackie L.
Kate Spade line is amazing!! For being a more high end product it can still be affordable. I have her jewelry and a bag and the quality is second to none!
Joshua W.
My girlfriend and I recently visited the Kate Spade outlet store. She has been a fan for years. A nice selection of well-crafted bags, with lovely designs.
Claudia C.
Laredo, TX
One of my favorite brand for handbags. They're cute, come in a wide range of different colors and designs and the quality is great! Price is worth it 100%
Starris C.
Bronx, NY
I have a ton of Kate Spade products from candles to purses. I love them all. My concern is the jewelry I wish they provided pieces that would last longer.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Every product I've bought from Kate Spade has been to quality. From purses to photo albums to jewelry it's always the best quality and the cutest designs.
Sawyer H.
Really great quality products that you can rely on for many months even years. I bought a phone case about 9 months ago and it is still in great condition.
Jennifer M.
I have seen Kate spade cases in T-Mobile and they looked absolutely amazing ! I have an iPhone 6 Plus and I would really like to have a case for my phone !
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?