BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20450)
Lauren S.
Kennesaw
I bought a purse that is perfect for all occasions including traveling. Since I carried a lot of heavy things in it one of the clasps had ripped off.  I took it to the Kate Spade store and they replace the purse for me right there on the premises. I am a very happy customer :)
Breanda L.
Reidsville, NC
I love everything that she has created, by usually I stick to the phone cases cause I can’t afford much more sadly. But catch me at Marshall’s getting them for cheaper!
Tzipora M.
My favorite company hands down ! Super friendly and expressive designs . Also have classy and professional looks . I have tons of their clothing , handbags and accessories. They have incredible sales as well!
Lauren G.
Lexington, KY
I have several kate spade purses! I love the vinyl fabric! Makes it so easy to keep your purse clean, you simply just wipe off the purse with a wet paper towel! The only complaint I have is one of the handles has come undone. That could just be because I fill my purses up and they are heavy!!
Amanda L.
Indian Land, SC
Love this company with a passion! I have many handbags, wallets, and jewelry! My absolutely favorite product is a fun and colorful wallet that you can use for anything!
Love the quality of the bags and there is something for every type of carrier. Can find great deals at department stores and outlets . Would recommend for stylish bags.
Cara H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade designs are such a great combination of fun and professional. You can still have personality while looking sophisticated. Great designs and quality products.
Katie R.
Woodstock
Kate spade is a nice little brand. It’s great because it’s more affordable than other luxury brands but it’s still a nice quality. I love how quirky and different Kate Spade is. They don’t last as long as other luxury brands, but that shouldn’t stop you from buying a cute bag from Kate Spade.
𝓙𝓮𝓷 𝓗.
Maricopa
I have purses, eyeglasses, accessories bought from Kate spade and I really love this brand. It’s very fashionable yet classy to look at esp every piece is highly quality made! I love how classy the design is.
Taylor L.
Bay City
I absolutely love Kate Spade! I own a few purses, a perfume, a lot of jewelry, and a few watches. Always a great buy, and everything is so cute! I don’t mind the prices for what I’m getting, and TJ maxx usually has this brand in stock in case I’m running low on money and want to treat myself
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?