BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Samantha H.
I like their purses a lot. The designs are more girly and fun rather than plain leather that you see with a lot of other brands, but some of their designs are too much for me.
Jeanne O.
Moreno Valley, CA
I purchased a bag for my mother I had a problem with some rearing luckily I had my a warranty and when I received my bag back it was as if I had just bought it 🙌🏽Very pleased
Aubrey D.
Fort worth
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their wallets and purses they have amazing wallets. The quality of their leather is amazing with such cute designs. They are a very good brand 10/10 recommendation!!!
Rachel P.
Bellefontaine, OH
Very stylish and trendy. My favorite go-to brand as a young professional woman. I sport Kate Spade accessories on a regular basis. It can be affordable if you look for sales!
Tamana A.
My hubby got me a late spade purse for my birthday and it’s so beautiful 😍 I love the colors and I love that it came with a little booklet on how to care of it and clean it!
Makayla C.
scottsdale
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like it with so much they have so many cute bags and wallets and a bunch of cute patterned things I totally recommend it is a little expensive but totally worth it. It is very high-quality and very cute!
Meghan D.
I just purchased a purse from the Kate spade outlet store. It was great that I got it at a discount. It was my first Kate spade purchase and I really wanted a light color for the spring. It was definitely something I don't usually buy.
Daisy L.
Mesa, AZ
I adore all products made by Kate spade. They are so cute and there's something for everything in your life. The products are on the more pricey side but it is so worth it ❤️
Megan S.
I really love Kate Spade. Although, i always dream about having a purse or a wallet from her brand, i do have a phone case and i love it. It's very protective and good quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?