BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Vianca M.
Austin , TX
Fun quirky brand. I love how cute the stores are. Purses are well made and last a long time. I shop here as often as i can. Always something new and fresh.
Carlee S.
Burleson, TX
Kate spade always produces quality goods. They hold up very well and and are well worth the price. If you are looking for high quality bags look no further
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
I love purchasing handbags and wallets from kate spade! The quality of all their products are amazing and last very long for me. i would totally recommend!
I love Kate spade. all the styles, colors and themes are so influential and fun. They really help to spice up my wardrobe and they are so worth the money.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Really like the purses and wallets. I own a smaller crossbody purse and I've used it so much and it's still in great condition. Good quality bags for sure.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Personally I don’t think the stuff here is worth the money it’s pretty expensive, don’t get me wrong some of the purses are cute but too much in my opinion
London J.
Sand Springs, OK
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands! I've purchased numerous handbags from Kate Spade and I am always so happy with them and the quality is top notch!
Emily W.
North Little Rock
I love Kate Spade products. They last a long time and many of the items look contemporary but timeless. I love buying cute crossbody purses in fun colors.
Lee B.
My first Kate Spade purse (and coordinating wallet) were purchased at an outlet store-I use only Kate Spade now-and have even paid full price for this one!
kayla 💘.
dallas, tx
I have the Cameron street Lottie in pink and I use it every day. So cute and lightweight but can carry all my essentials. Love it and it’s worth the price.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?