BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20542)
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
She has such an amazing line. All of her purses are fabulous and they all feel nice. I’m very impressed. I will be buying more of her purses in the future.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
I love purchasing handbags and wallets from kate spade! The quality of all their products are amazing and last very long for me. i would totally recommend!
sidey m.
boynton beach
I love Kate Spade I feel it’s a vibrant and refreshing brand as far as their color schemes go! I love their toddler clothes, purses, shoes and accessories!
Jennifer M.
I have seen Kate spade cases in T-Mobile and they looked absolutely amazing ! I have an iPhone 6 Plus and I would really like to have a case for my phone !
emily a.
Brookfield , WI
I like this wristlet because it's small and convenient to use but my phone doesn't fit in it with the phone case on. I like that I can put it in my pocket.
Tiffiney B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate spade handbags are so elegant, timeless, and classy. I can always depend on a quality hand bag that will last when I purchase one. I love this brand!!
Yaya N.
Brooklyn, NY
Late spade has the best bags. And the prices are very cheap. I live for their bags. I would recommend for people to look at Kate things you won’t regret it
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Really like the purses and wallets. I own a smaller crossbody purse and I've used it so much and it's still in great condition. Good quality bags for sure.
TIFFANY R.
Imperial , CA
I love Kate Spade products. I have a small cross off bag that fits everything . So comfortable to wear and it's been over 2 years and still looks like new.
Claudia C.
Laredo, TX
One of my favorite brand for handbags. They're cute, come in a wide range of different colors and designs and the quality is great! Price is worth it 100%
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?