BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20457)
A'Layah D.
New Orleans, LA
OMG, the most prettiest purses ever. I got one for Christmas, and i must say, i love it!!! It doesn't have any scratches or anything, I'm in-love with it.
Shania R.
I love my Kate Spade wallet! It has a decent amount of slots and it's not too bulky. It's very durable, a nice color, and I got it for a great price.
Shannon D.
Kate Spade products are adorable and high quality. Unfortunately, they a bit too high in price for me. I do have one of the phone cases and love it though.
Josie A.
Livonia , MI
I have loved Kate Spade since I was a little girl, I have so many different bags and wallets and dresses that i will always be loyal to his brand. Rip Kate
Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
I love kate spade products, i feel like for the price, the quality is quite good and they hold up well. i use some bags as work bags and they are perfect.
ʀǟɳժï ṩ.
Beaumont, TX
I have never been disappointed by any Kate Spade product I have ever purchased. The materials are always good quality, and the products always a long time.
Tiffany n.
I love this store so much. I'm obsessed with their handbags and wallets. Yes it's a good quality handbags and wallets. I can't wait to make more purchase..
Kimberly V.
Carson, CA
I really like Kate spade. I feel like their designs are all classy and you can use their pieces with any style. Prices are great and won’t break the bank.
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
The watches are to die for. I mean I love everything Kate spade but the watches are so delicate, classy, and gorgeous. I hope to own more than 1 some day!!
Sela R.
I purchased a bedroom comforter from kate spade and it’s beyond comfortable! I love the color it really lights up my room and makes my dorm feel like home!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?