BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Irina D.
Brooklyn , NY
Kate spade is a small store. It has everything with bows which I absolutely adore. The prices are up there but are affordable compared to other high end brands.
giovanna G.
I love Kate spade product! Everything I have from her are such good quality! Even the phone case! Some might be pricy but worth every penny! I would buy again!!
Hannah J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got a very beautiful blue Kate spade purse. So perfect for going out or going shopping. With an adorable gold bow embellishment, it could make any outfit pop!
member-97843
I love Kate Spade bags. They’re great quality and you can find cheaper bags online. I’ve had a cross body for a year now and it hasn’t ripped or had any damage.
Cecia P.
Colton, CA
i love the brands corky unique styles mixed with timeless classics. For someone who enjoys and appreciates one of a kind accessories this is the place to shop!!
Oneida G.
Wayne, NJ
Love kate spade have many of her bags and accessories from iPad case to iPhone case, and even her earrings. I find her stuff to be durable and variety of style.
Tara L.
Newport, KY
I own two kate spade purses that I abslutely adore. One is straw bag with a black bow and the other is a nylon side purse with multi colored triangles on them.
V E.
I have a purse, a clutch, a phone case and more. These pieces a built to last. They each offer great value and were thought out well for the lady who uses them.
Nicole H.
Lincoln
Kate Spade is a reliable brand. I have several of their purses and wallets and I love them. They’re very stylish while also staying in a reasonable price range.
Lorena A.
I got my first kate spade 2 years ago, hands down my favorite bad designer, they have cute and modern designs and the quality is good, compared to other brands.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?