BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rachael B.
Philadelphia
Honestly Kate spade has some really cute things but I think personally it tends to be overrated. One of those bags I’d see a 13 year old girl wearing so I wouldn’t exactly purchase one for myself. They do have great outlet sales though and I just got my 9 year old cousin a new wallet from their outlet store.
Nikki C.
Orlando
I have always loved Kate Spade! Their handbags and wallets are always so clean and sharp and are fantastic quality. They are pricey, but if you are looking to treat yourself they are a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. They have amazing styles that range from classic to whimsical, all while being outstanding quality.
Courtney S.
St. Louis
Kate spade is such a great brand! The quality is amazing and I love the variety. They have such cute and unique items as well. I have had my purse from them for at least two years now and it is still holding up well, with only the pocket inside tearing. I would definitely buy another Kate Spade purse though!
Allison C.
yuma AZ
I have a black Kate Spade Wallet that I use everyday. Usually I would buy a wallet and get tired of it, but this one I don’t think I would get rid of. It’s so sleek looking!
Savy M.
Charleston, SC
I love Kate spade’s brand! Their hand bags are durable, well designed, and always beautiful! For the average person they can be a little pricey, but their bags are worth it! I would definitely buy another kate spade bag!
Drishti P.
Indianapolis, IN
High end brand that I love! All my purses are from this brand. They have awesome deals and their products last a long time. Definitely recommend to people who can afford it!
Danielle L.
Belvidere
I have a wallet from Kate Spade that I use daily. I have used it for 2 years now and it has stayed in perfect condition. Kate Spade has awesome deals most of the time at outlet malls which is where I purchased my wallet, it was very affordable keeping in mind the quality and space that comes with the wallet
Emily S.
Concord, NC
Love her watches even if they’re super expensive. They’re so casual yet classy and go with everything. All of her products are fun and bubbly and add positivity to your day!
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
My favorite place to splurge and get an on trend bag or wallet! I have never had a problem with the quality and it looks so fashionable. I prefer them over other top brands.
Kandis B.
The purse I bought is super cute with navy and white stripes with a bow on the front. It is one of the smaller purses that she has but it actually fits more than I thought it would. The purse is not a heavy material that make you feel way down. Even with all of my things in there it still didn’t feel heavy
Mirella C.
Dickinson, TX
What do yall think is better, kate spade or michael kors?
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael kors purses?
Tequila C.
Are these purses worth the money and are they good quality?
Danial B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Are there phone cases great quality?
Melissa R.
Morristown, NJ
Kate Spade, MK or coach ? Any suggestions ?