BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ally F.
Honey Brook, PA
I love all of my Kate Spade purses, watches and clothes! Everything is such high quality and the customer service is amazing. I think they could carry more styles in the store but other than that I will always go back to Kate Spade bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody
Meagan Y.
Johnson City, TN
I love my new Kate Spade wallet and tote. I purchased them on the Surprise Sale. The quality of Kate Spade handbags make the price totally worth I️t. I feel confident walking around at my new job with my neutral and professional bag. I say that you get what you pay for- perfection and incredible quality.
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
I love how fun and spunky her items are but with a classic feel to them. The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is their seeming lack of plush leather items. Most of it has the harder, more durable feel, which, don’t get me wrong, I really appreciate. I just like for my leather items to feel softer and more luxurious.
Donnyell G.
Laurel, MD
I love how cute the brand in general is! My favorite thing has to be the handbags, so well constructed and just beautiful. I’ve had my Kate Spade Walter for 5 years and it’s been through some rough times but it’s still holding together really well. That’s definitely a testament to how bomb Kate Spade is!
Hannah W.
Emmaus
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. The quality of all of the products are amazing. And everything is just so adorable. The price is worth it because they are such durable products that last for so long. I will never stop buying Kate Spade. I recommend you treat yourself and go get something cute!!
Bella T.
Hawaii
I have a Kate Spade wallet. It has many pockets for cards, which is handy. But the pocket where your money goes is a little small. It’s difficult when you’re trying to put your money inside in a rush. But I would recommend shopping here. They have beautiful things and they’re sometimes worths your money.
Meighan B.
concord
Purchased at: Macy's
I have always been a fan of Kate spade and how classic and timeless her products are. I just ordered a wonderful pair of Kate spades frames and can’t wait until I receive them. I just hate it is so hard to find nicer bags now because everything seems to be selling out so quickly since her untimely demise
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. I have handbags, a backpack, and pens. All of the products are well made and have lasted for ages. I don't even treat them special.
Madison V.
Story City
Their bags are great and last for a while! Ive had my kate spade bag for about 3 years now and it has no rips or tears! They have a great price for their items and they are so many different types of bags, wallets, id holders, and wristlets. I recommend getting a bag that can be used as a crossbody too!
Ateneh G.
Harvest, AL
I love Kate Spade! They make top quality merchandise and my favorite part is that it doesn’t have “Kate Spade” or “KS” all over it like other brands. It’s clean and classy.
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?
Jessika S.
Which is better Mk or Kate spade?
Rebecca S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Would you consider this brand to be preppy?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
Where do you find the best prices on Kate Spade?
Kinsley R.
Is her handbags worth the money? Or same as in paying for the name ??