BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20454)
Liz C.
Tarawa Terrace
I’ve always been obsessed with Kate Spade! This brand is always trendy and cute and fun! Everything is good quality so the prices are a little up there but I’m willing to pay more for better quality. Kate Spade never disappoints when it comes to customer service. I love shopping at Kate Spade and will continue to shop here!
Mackenzie S.
Miami
I’ve always loved Kate Spade. From the designs to the quality, it never fails to disappoint. I own around 7/8 handbags in different shapes and sizes and all have stood the rest of time. Whether that be nights out or work bags, all my Kate Spade bags have managed to stay in fashion and function!
That L.
I love Kate Spade brand everything but honestly, I can rarely afford it. I finally got a pair of Kate Spade earrings at Nordstrom Rack and it was like checking something off of my bucket list. They're so pretty and they look like they're my birthstone. They're my all time favorite earrings now.
Sophia N.
North America
I have an adorable wrist let, that I got for my birthday, maybe a few years ago, and I use it fairly often, and it's still in perfect condition. It fits money, my phone, and a lip gloss or two. I very much so recommend this and their purses. I would recommend shopping here for sure
Dewi B.
Bishop, CA
I love Kate spade because the products are definitely good quality and luxurious without the price tag being too much. I’m more of an online shopper so I didn’t have any experiences in the store, however my bag arrived looking exactly like the one online and I’ve received multiple compliments!
Ciaira M.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought a laptop case in a dark blue a few days ago for my MacBook. I love it. It is very thick and protective for a laptop or an iPad. It’s sleek and compact. I had a great shopping experience and the staff was incredible. They where friendly towards me while i child wouldn’t stop screaming.
Laura H.
Kinston
I have a purse and several pieces of jewelry from Kate spade and I absolutely love each piece! So classy and versatile. I bought a necklace recently for a friend that has a French bulldog charm and she loved it! Expensive but well worth the money! Durable and perfect for everyday or nights out!
Jenna M.
Westampton
I recently received a holiday gift set with a cute Kate spade hat and glove set! Kate spade has classic designs in regards to handbags and are of great quality! Just last year I received two Kate spade bags as gifts and LOVE them!
lauren 💋.
Garden City S, NY
I love Kate spade it has so many different bags and designs. All the people working there are very helpful and everywhere you look you will find something new and trendy. I love it so much and I definitely would recommend shopping there.
Shelby B.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love Kate Spade. I recently just bought a purse from there and got a great deal on it. She has a lot of reasonable priced purses and they are good quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?