BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Laryssa A.
Kissimmee, FL
I LOVE the bags, the cloths and every product from the store, they have my style... I would love to shop more times, but the price gives me a few choise...
Melissa M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love Kate spade products. I own a lot of stuff for the home by Kate spade like kitchen tools, towels, and wine glasses in her products never disappoint.
Evie t.
Coweta
I love Kate spade. Everything from this brand is so cute and lasts a long time. It’s just pretty expensive. I don’t shop too often but it is great quality.
Jasmine C.
Fairfax, VA
I splurged and bought myself a Kate Spade bag for my birthday and I'm constantly getting compliments! It's cute and great quality. Totally worth the price.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
Kate spades makes gorgeous, high-quality purses and some of the most amazing fragrances that I have ever smelled. I just wish I could afford it more often!
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
I really enjoy any items from Kate. I have bought multiple purses, wallets and accessories in various colors. They are all well made and very eye catching.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Kate Spade is my personal favorite designer. The bag designs and jewelry is always so cutesy and chic, and I get so many compliments on my various pieces!
Alexandria K.
Love products from Kate Spade! They're very modern and classy for people of all ages. The seasonal colors are very pretty and everything has great quality!
Juli N.
New York , NY
Great handbags, wallets, and accessories. Everything holds up over time and I love their ability to constantly change everything up with their collections
Haley H.
I love everything by Kate Spade! Everything is fantastic quality! The one thing I am not a big fan of on some of the purses is how shaped the purses stay.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?