BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20505)
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love how Kate Spade designs are so simple but beautiful. Kate Spade has many designs or handbags that you can choose from. The quality is great too.
Alison P.
O Fallon, MO
The quality of the purses is great! The leather on the purse I bought my mom has not worn out. I just wish the accessories like wallets were less expensive!
LEAR18077 Maria A.
Kate spade has always been very classic, elegant, and fun. I love the colors and patterns and their products are of amazing quality. Will last a lifetime :)
Liz Z.
Fargo
I recently purchased a Kate Spade perfume. Love the clean fresh scent for daily use. It was a little pricey, but comparable to other similar brands.
Taylor H.
Franklin, TN
I love Kate spade! Her items are so cute and quirky and unique but still classy. They always last me a while and are always worth the price I pay for them.
Bri R.
Mount Vernon
Have 2 items from here, a purse and laptop case. Love both of them and feel like they’ll never go out of style. I think they’re affordable for the quality!
Courtney M.
I love Kate Spade's classic and streamlined styles. Kate Spade also has a fantastic variety of sized bags and accessories that can fit anyone's interests.
Cassidy M.
I love Kate Spade. I can always count on finding the fun quirky element to the design, whether it’s a hidden saying inside a piece of jewelry or a fun bow.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
obsessed with Kate Spade, when it comes to bags and other things, there just so classy and cute super gorgeous i HIGHLY recommend this brand its the bomb.
Sarah O.
Hackensack
I just bought a Kate Spade wallet to match my Kate Spade purse and I love it. Not only is the brand of great quality but it is also a decently affordable.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?