BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Amber S.
Harbor City
I’ve always loved Kate Spade. Her prints and designs are my favorite. I’ve even thrown a Kate Spade themed baby AND bridal shower for a good friend of mine.
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
Anything Kate spade is beautiful. Great quality. Always beautifully made. Pricy but when you can find a sale it is love all of again. The only purses I buy.
Isabella T.
Love the bags at kate spade. They are so cute and I love their style!! Although they are a bit pricey, you can find them for cheaper at Marshalls or TJ Maxx
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
I got a Kate Spade diaper bag and it's the absolute best bag I've ever owned! It is durable, easy to clean, and adorable. I constantly get compliments on it.
Cora H.
Gresham, OR
Recently purchased a purse at Nordstrom, I absolutely love it, it’s light weight cleans up easy , and has a nice way of being either dressy or casual!
Angela D.
Love love love all Kate spade. The colors are bright and lovely. I like the playful prints and colors. I always get positive comments on my Kate Spade merch.
Amanda S.
Las Vegas
Not exactly my everyday style, but a great work attire brand! Always get tons of compliments when I have my purse on at work and has lasted through the years
kendal t.
Bessemer, AL
 Kate spade is a great company cute clothes I love their purses and wallets. Everything from Kate Spade is a little pricey but it is worth it in the long run.
Erica J.
Alexandria
Love the brand, but the pocket inside a recent purchase ripped. Not quite sure why. Other than that, I've never had any issue with any of my purchases.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I really like the funky color combinations and the youthful style of these products. They carry fabulous hostess gifts and gifts for the girls you work with.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?