BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Queen-akilah F.
Love Kate spade the shoes are to die for the clothes are a little to small for my body type other than that Kate spade is a must add to any shoe collection.
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love how Kate Spade designs are so simple but beautiful. Kate Spade has many designs or handbags that you can choose from. The quality is great too.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I have a purple purse by her that I really like. The color isn't the purple I was expecting. It was a little darker. Overall great quality and cute products
Katelyn J.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love the cute over the shoulder phone wallet! It is so convenient when you go out for a day of shopping instead of a handbag that you keep everything in!!
Elizabeth O.
Springfield, MO
There are so many different options when it comes to Kate spade! That being said I love her throws!!! They are so soft and i just love the colors she offers!
Anne U.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
Quality products. They have sales all the time which is when I buy bags or wallets. They have cute and fun patterns and colors, and their bags hold up well!
Mallory. O.
Shell Rock
Love all the colors you get to choose from. Very good quality. The leather is very durable. It’s a little pricy for me so I only shop about once every year.
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love all of their earrings and wallets! Great quality and beauttiful designs. I also got an adorable pair of sparkly white vans for my wedding! Love them!
Brooke P.
Baton Rouge
Kaye spade products are so cute but I always have a problem with light colored leathers. Whatever material it is it gets colored by whatever clothes I wear.
Tania T.
Rockford, IL
I have recently fallen in love with Kate Spades line of phone covers for iphones. They are adorable. I also just bought a Kate Space laptop case that I love.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?