BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

gabriela t.
I simply adore all there purses, and wallets. & I simply adore their stud earrings. I purchased these beautiful turquoise studs that I haven't stopped wearing !
Sabrina K.
Youngstown, OH
currently me new obsession, i always avoided kate spade because of the price but i found that they great sales online, and more often than i would have thought!
Pia P.
Dana Point, CA
Kate Spade is my go to for fashion forward and classic handbags, clothing & eyewear. American classic brand with superior quality and great end user experience!
Malorie T.
Nixa, MO
KATE SPADE is my absolute favorite high end designer brand to the day I die. I have many products by this brand that have stayed in amazing shape for the price.
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
Kate Spade has BEAUTIFUL, simple styles of handbags, jewelry, and clothing. The styles are sophisticated and classic and it's great that they aren't overpriced!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I am a HUGE fan of Kate Spade! I have loved every item I've purchased, and the list of items I covet is a mile long. My husband knows this is THE brand for me!!
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
I used to hate Kate Spade but i love the direction the brand is going now. The style has become more classic and sophisticated over the years with a girly edge.
Kayla S.
Lebanon
Love love love anything Kate Spade. Quality is excellent and they have a variety of colors, you are guaranteed to walk into a store and find something you love.
Madison B.
This is my all time most favorite designer in the history of ever. I will buy her products just to have them even if they serve no purpose. I may have a problem
Lorena A.
I got my first kate spade 2 years ago, hands down my favorite bad designer, they have cute and modern designs and the quality is good, compared to other brands.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?