BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20542)
Sarah H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
If I can splurge on nice clothing for myself I go Kate Spade. If it's clothing or a purse they are all stylish, well made, and timeless. Kate Spade love :)!
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
If I could afford everything that Kate Spade sells, then I would buy all of it! I love their purses and wallets because they are super cute and high quality!
Cori B.
Kate Spade handbags are that classic but fun and vibrant touch that makes any outfit pop. The color are bright and beautiful. Always well made and last ages.
Live, l.
30014
I am a fan of  Kate Spade products. I love the fact that it is not too flashy or full of logo print on items. Kate spade products are very classy.
Kel W.
Really expensive but really cute. Very modern meets 50s housewife minus the poodle skirts. She makes the perfect accessory to pair with a pumpkin spice latte
Natasha B.
Bowling green, KY
I love Kate Spade, it is always a big purchase so I don’t buy things often but when I do I usually wait for there online sales which you can get great deals.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Bags and wallets are beautiful. Its a splurge, but they last a long time. Mine are still in great condition with 2 years riding of constant use. I love them.
Annette L.
LOVE IT. Very stylish and creative have many things from kate spade. I recommend it for teenage girls or your mother in law or anything else. Great quality.
kendal t.
Bessemer, AL
 Kate spade is a great company cute clothes I love their purses and wallets. Everything from Kate Spade is a little pricey but it is worth it in the long run.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
I really like Kate Spade bags and accessories, and every one that I've owned has held up well. They are a little too expensive considering the other options.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?