BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kacey K.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I just bought my first Kate Spade purse and I absolutely adore it!  I stopped in to browse and a cute black and white structured purse caught my eye.  My boyfriend noticed and insisted buying it for me, even though I told him I didn't need a purse.  He said that the Kate Spade purse was more sophisticated than my Coach purse.  I love her designs!
Christy V.
Kate Spade is such a preppy and fun brand. With their focus on accessories and bags I think everyone can appreciate their stylish yet classic designs. They have something for everyone from classic neutral colored bags, to flirty floral prints, and their cute animal inspired accessories.  Not only are their products cute, but their stores are adorable too!
Katherine W.
Lynchburg , VA
the only handbag I ever carry is a KS backpack. it is a perfect size. I also love to get gifts when they have a sale. I have to admit that they helped me with Christmas gifts a ton this year
heather R.
Yelm, WA
Love this brand I have a hand bag that is absolutely beautiful.
Great quality has lasted me 3 years with no wear marks visible. I also love that the lining of all her hand bass are so cute and fun
Zoie M.
Hoover, AL
I love Kate spade! They have the cutest and most unique items. It can be a little expensive but is worth it because it is good quality. It’s such a fun and bold brand. I love the purses from them. I would definitely recommend shopping here. Love the aesthetic.
Selena D.
I’ve had a kate spade purse for years and it’s still holding up great, so sad for her family and I haven’t looked too terribly much into it but will continue to support the brand in hopes that it contributes to her family
Giselle A.
Williamsport
Awesome brand!!! I have 2 purses and 2 dresses I love it so much and always get compliments! I wear size 2 and it fits perfect like some one did it just for me ! I will shop there again for sure !
Amanda H.
The quality of Kate spades prizes and wallets are AMAZING! I've had my white and tan purse for over 3 years now and the white material hasn't faded or shifted any color. Love love love this brand
Vikki M.
League City, TX
I'm in love with Kate Spade right now. My favorites are their Winni trifold cross body wallet / clutch combos. They're the perfect size for a night out, and the strap can be removed to carry as a clutch. I also love their unlined leather totes. They're easy to clean and can hold heavy work binders and school books. Plus they fit my aesthetic of classic clean lines.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Kate Spade has so many cute designs! I love her handbags and for her being more of a higher end designer, the price is not bad at all. Very up to date with trends and has more of a cute girly vibe!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?