BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Diana C.
Carmel, IN
Love my bag I got about a month ago!
I bought a fuchsia pink and it adds a great "pop" of color for my simple outfits. I get plenty of compliments when I wear it, leather and quality is amazing as well!
Laura S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have yet to own a Kate Spade bag because of the money, so I can't comment on durability, but judging simply on appearances, I have to say that Kate Spade products are gorgeous. I would love to own one.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love all my wallets and purses from Kate Spades. They may be pricey, but I love the material of all my purses and wallets I've gotten from them. I find them durable as well. They have lasted me a long time.
Jennifer S.
Knoxville, TN
Kate Spade is one of those timeless brands, the product will always been in style. I have a Kate Spade purse that was purchased way back when I was in college and it's still relevant and fashionable now.
Ella S.
Wellelsey
juts got a wallet and in love. the perfect amount of space but also love how the zipper is good and the set up is amazing. Obsessed with the colors and the quality is great Love it and would recommend !!
Marissa N.
This brand is my new favorite. I literally spend at least one time a week scrolling through their website. I recently bought a wallet from there and I am so obsessed. I get complements on it all the time.
Kaelyn B.
Clarksville , TN
I absolutely adore everything about Kate Spade. They always have the cutest items (purses, stationary, phone cases) my best friend got me a black leather wallet from them and I love how durable it is. They just make beautiful things.
Ashley H.
Quality is great - these bags hold together very well. However, over time, their aesthetic hasn't really evolved. Everything mostly looks the same as it has for the past 10 years, with very minute differences. And you can get the same bags for much less at the Kate Spade Outlet.
Mary S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Just for a pair of Kate Spade heels(5 inches!!!!!) off ThredUp. While the heel is a tad high, they seem well made and I'm in love! Already worn them for a couple photoshoots and gotten so many compliments!
Katie K.
Union Grove
Love Kate spade would recommend this store to anyone amazing quality you are paying a higher price point but completely worth it for a high end product all my purses are Kate spade and I'll never switch
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?