BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Amanda C.
Love Kate Spade! Quality products. I would describe the Kate Spade products I own as essentials. The thing I love the most is that they won’t go out of style.
Elizabeth G.
Brandon
I absolutely love my kate spade purse! It has held up so well. It has also  kept it's perfect shape!! I will definitely be buying a matching wallet soon.
shantel l.
new bedford, MA
I just bought these cute slide on sandals from Kate Spade they are black and have sunglasses on them. They are so cute and unique perfect to wear to the beach.
Jessie C.
I love all of Kate spades items that I've purchased. Ive bought quite a few purses, jewelry, wallets and other accessories and they're all so cute and durable.
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
I live Kate Spade! Even their outlets are amazing! I love how you can always find deals on their site. Their items are quality, so they will last a good while.
vicki s.
Long Branch, NJ
Everythin kate spade has is beautiful. i have a watch from them and im looking into ordering a wallet. i also have sneakers. all of their designs are beautiful
Shelby Y.
Fayetteville
I recently bought a small handbag and a matching clutch, both of which have become essentials in my outfits for nights out and casual everyday wear!
Anahi G.
Hands down one of my favorite brands out there! Their products are so well made and long lasting. I look forward to adding more to my collection in the future!
Emily R.
Love anything Kate spade. Very classy and never goes out of style. I have several wallets I wear year round and the jewelry and phone cases are cute, as well.
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
I love Kate spade. Very quality bags and wallets. They are made to last and just look nice and classic to me. I have the humming bird bag and a couple wallets.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?