BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Grace S.
I just bought a phone case and I absolutely love it! The colors on it are so pretty, and it protects my phone at the same time. Everybody gives me compliments.
Mariah J.
Oklahoma City
I haven’t gotten a ton from this brand but what I have gotten has been a great look and quality! They of course are a more pricey brand but worth the purchase.
Raquel O.
Manhattan
Cute but so pricey. I only have a few things from this brand because I can usually find something pretty similar by shopping at local boutiques or even Target
Hannah S.
Normal
Love everything by this designer! Always the best quality and so many different styles and patterns. I love their handbags and their shoes! Can't get enough!!
Diana T.
arleta, ca
I currently have four Kate spade products and I love them. They are good quality for good money. I don't leave home without my purse and wallet by Kate spade.
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
Adorable products. I love their selection of earrings and precious clutches. I mostly shop online, and although the prices are high I always try to shop sales
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I am a huge Kate fan. I have s couple of her purses and recently I just bought an iPad case that I love. Really good quality and such cute and girly packaging.
Sydney ☻.
Lubbock
I love Love Love Kate Spade. Unlike many designer bags, they are young, trendy, and fun! I love the variety of colors and patterns that go into these handbags.
Jana H.
Loganville , GA
I just bought 2 Kate Spade bags from the outlet store and they are beautiful, 1 which is perfect for summer and spring and 1 that is perfect for all the time!
bella m.
m
kate spade new york walk on air Rollerball, 0.34 oz
Love this product! Great size! I love the scent! I love the packaging and it fits almost anywhere!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?