BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Heather C.
San francisco, CA
I️ have several kate spade products and love them all! The leather is amazing quality and so soft. I️ also love how they have a lot of fun colors and options.
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
Kate provides some of the best craftsmanship I've ever seen. I know I can rely on the products and have them for many years to come. The fashion is to die for!
bailey b.
La Quinta
I love everything about Kate Spade! I have purchased multiple wallets and handbags. They stay in great shape even though I use them everyday. Great purchases!
Jessie C.
I love all of Kate spades items that I've purchased. Ive bought quite a few purses, jewelry, wallets and other accessories and they're all so cute and durable.
Anika P.
I really love the bag i am using! It really is something to buy because it is worth the money and the leather is amazing. It is expensive but again, its great!
bella m.
m
kate spade new york walk on air Rollerball, 0.34 oz
Love this product! Great size! I love the scent! I love the packaging and it fits almost anywhere!
Diana T.
arleta, ca
I currently have four Kate spade products and I love them. They are good quality for good money. I don't leave home without my purse and wallet by Kate spade.
Shelby Y.
Fayetteville, AR
I recently bought a small handbag and a matching clutch, both of which have become essentials in my outfits for nights out and casual everyday wear!
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
I love Kate spade. Very quality bags and wallets. They are made to last and just look nice and classic to me. I have the humming bird bag and a couple wallets.
Regan N.
Baton rouge, LA
Kate Spade is a classic icon in the fashion industry. Her bags are well made and at an affordable price point. Her clothing is classic for both work and play.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?