BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Tara L.
Newport, KY
I own two kate spade purses that I abslutely adore. One is straw bag with a black bow and the other is a nylon side purse with multi colored triangles on them.
Kaitlyn S.
West Columbia , SC
I love anything Kate Spade. Although their products maybe pricey, sometimes you just have to splurge and spoil yourself. I love their bags and wallets.

đź’—Kaitlyn
Lorena A.
I got my first kate spade 2 years ago, hands down my favorite bad designer, they have cute and modern designs and the quality is good, compared to other brands.
member-97843
I love Kate Spade bags. They’re great quality and you can find cheaper bags online. I’ve had a cross body for a year now and it hasn’t ripped or had any damage.
Kayla S.
Lebanon
Love love love anything Kate Spade. Quality is excellent and they have a variety of colors, you are guaranteed to walk into a store and find something you love.
giovanna G.
I love Kate spade product! Everything I have from her are such good quality! Even the phone case! Some might be pricy but worth every penny! I would buy again!!
Kasey V.
Brooklyn, NY
What girl doesn’t love Kate spade? Great quality and beautiful pieces. Would definitely recommend buying one of their big wallets because they are so spacious!
Rebekah H.
Rifle, CO
I’ve never bought any Kate Spade clothing, but I love all the phone/accessory products I’ve seen. They’re so cute and stylish! The only downside is the price.
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
LOVE my Kate Spade purse!!! The brand is very durable and leather! I got it as a Valentine's Day gift from my boyfriend and it was one of his best purchases :)
Julia W.
Valrico , FL
Love my crossover mini bag. Use it when we do day trips to Disney and such. It’s tight with my phone and wallet but it’s great not to tote around a huge purse
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?