BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20612)
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love the funky colors used in the clothes at Kate Spade. They have a great selection of personal items also, such as monthly planners. The taste is beautiful.
Nicole H.
Lincoln
Kate Spade is a reliable brand. I have several of their purses and wallets and I love them. They’re very stylish while also staying in a reasonable price range.
jessica n.
Estacada, OR
Love the material and durability of their items. I especially love the purses and wallets. I've had a purse for over 3 years and it's still in great conditions.
Anne G.
chicago
Not an everyday purchase but more of a treat every once in a while. Great leather bags and wallets and very cute and trendy colors. Love their planners as well!
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
I love the high quality of her products and the simple yet quirky styles/patterns that each product has. I always find a sale, since her products are expensive.
Ami H.
Very cute. Classy, chic, girly and all the above! I wear their dresses to see my in-laws. And i give my in-laws a gift from kate spade and they usually love it.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Can't go wrong with kate space . Luxury , gorgeous , and classy . Love the purses the most , recently received a couple bracelets that are so simple yet elegant
Sarah V.
Dallas, TX
All of my Kate Spade bags and accessories are wonderful. Kate Spade has incredible customer service. I am always impressed by the quality of her products.
Hannah P.
West Chester, PA
Kate spade anything is the best. They have the best jewelry, purses, wallets, and clothes. Everything is decently priced and they are having sales all the time!
member-97843
I love Kate Spade bags. They’re great quality and you can find cheaper bags online. I’ve had a cross body for a year now and it hasn’t ripped or had any damage.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?