BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Susan Y.
One of my favorite high end brands. Everything is so classic and cute. I love the bags, they're beautiful and simple. I think the cases are simple and cute too.
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
Kate Spade has BEAUTIFUL, simple styles of handbags, jewelry, and clothing. The styles are sophisticated and classic and it's great that they aren't overpriced!
Pia P.
Dana Point, CA
Kate Spade is my go to for fashion forward and classic handbags, clothing & eyewear. American classic brand with superior quality and great end user experience!
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
I used to hate Kate Spade but i love the direction the brand is going now. The style has become more classic and sophisticated over the years with a girly edge.
Madison B.
This is my all time most favorite designer in the history of ever. I will buy her products just to have them even if they serve no purpose. I may have a problem
gabriela t.
I simply adore all there purses, and wallets. & I simply adore their stud earrings. I purchased these beautiful turquoise studs that I haven't stopped wearing !
Bailee C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love their purses!! Wish I could have them all. They are affordable during their amazing sales. I can't stop myself from going their every time I'm at the mall.
Anne G.
chicago
Not an everyday purchase but more of a treat every once in a while. Great leather bags and wallets and very cute and trendy colors. Love their planners as well!
Katelyn N.
I have a Kate spade diaper bag that I received as a gift when I had my son. Wonderful quality easy to clean lots of storage pockets highly recommend Kate Spade!
kendra k.
4710 wheeler rd
Kate spade is awesome. She is a legend. I still continue to buy her purses and had bags, wallets ext. The quality is outstanding and that product lasts forever.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?