BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Terry R.
Bradenton, FL
I have purchased a couple bags, a wallet and some phone cases. I always get compliments on my bags when I go out. My only issue is that my wallet broke apart quicker than I hoped. The stitching came undone by the hand strap. Overall, still an amazing brand and you’ll get a ton of comments while out.
Bayley C.
Kate Spade is y favorite company. I have many products from them and there is not one that disappoints. I have multiple cross body bags, wallets, wristlets, earrings, phone cases, jewlery, mugs, planners, etc. love them all. especially when there is a sale going on i go nuts. I LOVE KATE SPADE
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Kate Spade is such a great quality of everything. Their purses, shoes, etc. always hold up. They always have cute designs are are in touch with the latest fashion! Items tend to be a bit on the more expensive side, but it is worth it for what you pay! I would recommend buying anything from Kate Spade!
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA
I own several Kate spade bags and they hold up to anything life throws at me. Durable and cute - I get tons of compliments. I will continue to expand my collection of bags because the bags are a nice little luxury for everyday!
Courtney C.
Smyrna, DE
Everything Kate spade is SO cute. But so expensive. Although online there is almost always a sale. It’s only on occasion that I can actually splurge for things like this.
Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
Tulia, TX
I got a beautiful Kate Spade purse for my Birthday in October. Sadly i wasn't able to enjoy it because of our house fire. I lost everything. So i wasn't able to use it. It was so beautiful. It was black with a long strap and very spacious. I didn't get to use it so i didn't get any pictures of it.
Edith S.
kate spade new york Cape Drive Darla Key Ring Wallet the best little wallet I bought ! Fits perfectly in bag without taking up so much space the pros are that it fits perfectly inside bag the cons ... there’s no cons.
Liza C.
Albrightsville
Iconic Brand.  Love all Kate Spade products.  Handbags, T-shirt’s, planners, wallets, shoes... excellent products... last forever!!  katespade.com
Lexie R.
San Diego
Kate Spade never lets me down. From my laptop case to my phone case to my purse/wallet to sunglasses. I love the pops of color and how they are used in a very classy way!
Jenny B.
NYC
I love Kate Spade. The bags are high quality and come in a nice variety of colors/patterns/styles. Some of the floral designs are so pretty. My favorite are sort of simple designs, like the checkered or spotted bags. They aren’t super expensive but they’re well made and really tie a look together.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?