BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Yolanda R.
Did you guys catch the surprise 24-hour sale last week? 75% off!!! I'll give you a moment to pick your jaw up off the floor & compose yourself...

All good? K, so let's recap the awesomeness Kate was basically giving away for free, like the oversized Tori handbag I'd been eyeing for days that I snagged for $99. Or how bout the colorblock clutch for $69? Or the dress for my daughter - a laughable $29? Picked up a makeup bag, another clutch, a wallet, a dress, and a second dress for my kiddo...I just couldn't walk away from such killer deals!

In the future you can get in on the spoils with me by joining their email list. I don't get blasted with useless promos 5x/day and so far no additional spam...although I'd likely be cool with one or two extra (read: annoying) emails if the payoff came via another insane sale tip-off!!

Yay to Kate for making her line accessible to regular women like me --it may look and FEEL like a million bucks, but it certainly doesn't COST a million. Phew!
Madison L.
I have a wallet form here and it has lasted forever. The leather and other material is so great. Sometimes it's soft and feels like a baby's bum. 10/10 stars totally recommend the to everyone who is looking for a new purse.
Kimberly C.
Manchester
My absolute go-to bag brand for years! Amazing quality and classy styles. I love that new fun styles come out regularly too. Plus affordable for high end brand!
Maria G.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
i have purchased a few of the bags and they are honestly great quality they always have awsome colors and material they dont ware down and they dont fade at all
Oneida G.
Wayne, NJ
Love kate spade have many of her bags and accessories from iPad case to iPhone case, and even her earrings. I find her stuff to be durable and variety of style.
Rania H.
I have their cases, coffee mugs, purses, and wallets. I have frequently shopped there with the pro being there are so many options to choose from but very pricy
Kaitlyn S.
West Columbia , SC
I love anything Kate Spade. Although their products maybe pricey, sometimes you just have to splurge and spoil yourself. I love their bags and wallets.

ūüíóKaitlyn
Whitney A.
Salem, VA
I love everything Kate Spade -- bags, shoes, clothes, wallets, etc. I love my Kate Spade bag. The leather is gorgeous and buttery and I get so many compliments.
Lorena A.
I got my first kate spade 2 years ago, hands down my favorite bad designer, they have cute and modern designs and the quality is good, compared to other brands.
Hannah H.
Kate spade handbags and wallets are pretty incredible! From the great, lasting quality to their range or colors/designs make it a really great, versatile brand!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?